Chapter 38

Someone in the crowd fell to the ground, holding his stomach, unable to speak out from the pain, and the people beside him exploded in an instant: "

What's going on?"

"Why did he suddenly fall to the ground after drinking the porridge ?" "

Drinking porridge? Is there something wrong with the porridge?"

"I also drank porridge just now, and it's fine."

...

The noise outside spread to the inside of the medical hall, and Pei Shu was holding her big sea bowl and drinking slowly Porridge, after all, he has to hide his porridge to eat. People outside can only eat a few mouthfuls of porridge the size of a small medicine bowl, but this is such a big bowl of porridge. Taking this bowl of porridge out at this time will definitely attract people. envy, jealousy, hate.

"It's not good, young master, some people said that they drank our porridge and poured it on the ground."

Xue Qingling, who was reading medical books, was taken aback. Pei Shu also put down the remaining half of the porridge, wiped his mouth with a handkerchief, and followed Xue Qingling went out to check the situation together. Although he didn't know what happened outside, Xue Qingling's porridge was absolutely fine.

When Pei Shu and Xue Qingling walked to the entrance of the medical hall, they saw a young man hugging his stomach and suffering from pain lying near the threshold of the medical hall. The man was well-proportioned, and his appearance was no different from ordinary people on the street. The facial features are thick eyebrows and big eyes. From the outside, he is a simple and honest person, and the expression of pain on his face is not fake at all.

There was a large circle of people around, not only the people who bought porridge, but also many passers-by, who saw a person fell down at the entrance of the medical center, and they all gathered here as if watching the excitement.

The noisy discussion around became louder: " What happened

here ?"

"Rejuvenation Hall? Is this a medical center? There are also people who fell to the ground drinking porridge at the door of the medical hall?"

Xue Qingling was anxious when he saw the people who fell to the ground at the door, and before he could react, Pei Shu who was beside him had already walked over Next to the man who fell to the ground, and checked him, Pei Shu had a strange expression, and pressed on the man's lower right abdomen, the man finally felt the pain lessen, and finally opened his eyes, and his consciousness became clearer .

"It hurts, my stomach hurts so much, it hurts to death, come and find me a doctor..." When the man opened his eyes, he saw a crowd of onlookers, but he didn't startle him.

Why so many people gathered around?

Pei Shu asked him: "Your stomach pain has been in pain for a couple of hours, right?

" This sentence came out.

The person next to him who drank porridge before heard this, and finally felt relieved. It turned out that it was not because of the porridge...

Someone next to him said, "Your stomach hurts like this, why do you still come here to drink porridge? Why don't you hurry up?" Go to the medical center and find a doctor, what are you doing here at Huichuntang?" "

Exactly, what are you doing here to drink porridge?"

"Wait... This Huichuntang seems to be a medical center too?" "

But Huichuntang There is no doctor..."

The man collapsed on the ground finally felt his abdominal pain lessen, and said a little depressed: "I was going to the hospital to see a doctor, but it turned out that I just passed by here, and I finally met Huichuntang It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sell porridge. I didn't buy it last time. I thought it's been in pain for more than an hour. It shouldn't be too late to go to the doctor after queuing for a bowl of porridge..."

After hearing what he said, the people around were all ashamed. Did they even ignore their bodies just to drink a bowl of porridge?

Pei Shu on the side listened, and really admired such a foodie. He diagnosed the man with a common acute abdomen, which belongs to intestinal abscess. In other words, it is acute appendicitis. , With such a disease, I am not in a hurry to seek medical treatment. On the way to the medical center, I can resist the slow queue to drink a bowl of porridge. It is really... infinitely

admirable.

Going all out for a bite.

"Hurry up and find a doctor to treat him, it's not a problem to sit at the door of this medical center." One of the old men who lined up to drink porridge said so.

"Yes, go and call a doctor."

"Hurry up, go and call someone a doctor."

"Haha, this is a medical center, but unfortunately there is no doctor... find someone to go to Yue Kangtang to call a doctor? "

Pei Shu asked the assistant to help the sick man into the hospital. The sick man, that is, Liu Quansen, just wanted to thank the assistant for helping him, but someone pulled him into the Huichun Hall. I was in a hurry, and asked quickly: "Didn't you say that you want to send me to the hospital to see a doctor? What are you doing?"

Pei Shu raised his finger and pointed to the signboard on the top, reminding: "Look at this What word?"

The man and other onlookers stupidly looked up at the signboard at the door, and read out the words on it: "Hui Chun Tang?"

Pei Shu nodded, and continued: "Hui Chun Tang is a medical center, and I am Doctor of Huichuntang, little brother, your disease is about to turn into pus, but there is no delay, don't waste time, go in for treatment immediately."

Liu Quansen looked at him, and the white-clothed man in front of him, with one eye and two eyes, didn't look like a doctor at all, so he couldn't help muttering; "You are a doctor, how do you look at it?" Don't you look like that? Are you younger than me? You have been studying medicine for several years, how many diseases have you treated?" "Don't worry,

I have studied medicine for ten years, and I have treated more than a thousand patients. You cure it." Pei Shu originally wanted to tell the truth, but no one would believe him when he told the truth.

Although Liu Quansen was still very skeptical, he followed him into the hospital anyway. After all, the man in white who claimed to be a doctor just pressed his abdomen a few times casually, and his pain eased a lot. Maybe the other party was really a doctor. Doctor...

After Liu Quansen entered Huichuntang, he discovered that this medical center has a unique world. There is actually a whole wall of medicine cabinets inside. On the surface, it seems to be more complete than Yuekangtang. The layout is well-organized... Although it looks like a medical clinic, Liu Quansen always has a strange feeling.

Speaking of which, this Huichuntang, except for buying porridge, has never been in to see a doctor. This feeling is really strange. Liu Quansen has a wonderful feeling of going to a porridge shop to see a doctor for no reason.

He obviously rushed to the medical center when he left the house, but he went there halfway...

However, Huichuntang seems to be a medical center, and it is indeed a medical center just by looking at the layout inside.

Pei Shu didn't prescribe a prescription at the moment, he made a random estimate, and determined the amount of medicinal materials in his heart. For his disease, he used the coix seed benbaijiang prescription, the coix benevolence benjac to clear away heat and expel pus, and a small grasp of aconite to relieve pain and rejuvenate He has confirmed all the medicinal materials in the hall, and they are all high-quality herbs. Because he is familiar with these medicinal materials and clearly knows their effects, Pei Shu is more precise in prescribing medicines now.

He directly opened several medicine cabinets by himself, grabbed the medicinal materials, and asked someone to boil the soup in the decoction room behind the medical hall. Because of the accident in the medical center after drinking porridge, Xue Qingling took over the job of decocting the medicine. With his skill, he can definitely cook the decoction quickly and well. After so many years of decoction, his skill is perfect. Even if he boiled seven or eight doses of medicine at a time, he could still do it with ease.

Since Liu Quansen entered the medical center, many people followed him into the Huichun Hall to watch the excitement. Many people were curious...there is actually a doctor in the Huichun Hall? Still such a young doctor?

Is this young Dr. Pei really good at medicine?

Xue Qingling boiled the medicine and gave it to Liu Quansen to drink. Liu Quansen drank it suspiciously. Pressure gone.

Seeing his reaction after taking the medicine, others quickly asked, "How do you feel after taking the medicine?

" Spit out the medicine he just drank, although speaking from his conscience, the bowl of medicine he drank just now tastes relatively good compared with the medicine he took when he was sick, but before he drank the medicine, he took After drinking such a bowl of delicious sweet porridge, and then drinking such a bowl of bitter medicine, it really gives people an extremely uncomfortable feeling of falling from heaven to hell.

What's even more frightening is... This bowl of medicine is the same medicine bowl as the previous porridge.

This made him unable to drink that delicious porridge in the future. He probably felt sick when he saw this medicine bowl...

Liu Quansen's face turned blue and then pale, and he was a little worried that he would drink porridge in the future. He would still drink such delicious porridge. I want to drink it for the second time...

"Hey, hey, there are no good medicines for curing diseases. They just need to save lives. How do you feel after taking the medicine?" He talked with the master fan on the side.

"Ha, seeing how he is alive and can be said to be unpalatable, it should be effective. After all, this man was so painful that he couldn't stand still." "Doctor Pei seems to have some skills, why haven't I seen him before?

" Pass."

After waiting for a while, Pei Shu went to Liu Quansen's side to check the other party's condition for a while, and then prescribed several follow-up prescriptions accurately. Medical idiots do things.

Liu Quansen looked at the young and handsome doctor in front of him, hesitated to speak: "..."

Seeing that the other party had something to say, Pei Shu took the initiative to ask, "Do you have any questions?" "

Well, I just hope Can your medical center separate the porridge bowl from the medicine bowl, after drinking such a bowl of bitter medicine, I feel uncomfortable seeing the medicine bowl these days." "Drink the porridge with the medicine

bowl , I will feel the smell of medicine when I eat porridge in the future."

Pei Shu: "...It is unlikely to buy a new bowl for this." "

Why?"

"Go out and look up at the three words on the plaque."

" Isn't it Huichuntang? I've seen it before."

"Huichuntang is a medical hall, and there are only medicine bowls in the medical hall. Here, look at the one in your hand, it's a bowl specially for patients to take medicine."

"...But who told your medicine bowl to hold porridge?"

Pei Shu said heartily, not only the bowl of porridge and the bowl of medicine is a medicine bowl, but also the person who cooks the porridge and the medicine for you are all the same person.