Chapter 161 Xue Family Medical Center

In the Wang family's visiting team to Lin'an, apart from Xue Qingru and Wang Zongyuan and his wife, a pair of Zhang's mother and daughter were sitting on the carriage behind them. In the middle of the road, when the family members died, only a pair of orphans and widows remained.

County magistrate Wang and Mrs. Wang saw that their mother and daughter were pitiful, so they asked them to take them into the mansion to take care of them. This time when I went to Lin'an to visit relatives, Mrs. Zhang and her daughter Zhang Ying also said that they would go to Lin'an along the way and join their aunt.

Zhang Ying, the young lady of the Zhang family, was a sick and weak beauty since childhood. Liu Fufeng's body was weak. Even if she was traveling in a carriage, she would have to rest for a while after walking for several hours. No, the Zhang family said it was time to rest.

"Ms. Zhang's family said she wanted to stop for a while..."

"Got it."

Xue Qingru sighed, and put down the curtain of the car. She was anxious to reach Lin'an, and she thought she would be able to leave soon. After finishing the journey, they did not expect that there would be two burdens along the way. A frail girl would have to pant three times after walking for a few steps, and would have to rest for half a day after walking for half a day. According to the scheduled itinerary, they should have been there five days ago. Arrived in Lin'an.

She hugged Xiao Yan'er in her arms and coaxed her in a low voice, thinking it's all right, the girl from Zhang's family is also a poor person.

His father died, his family was in decline, and he was divorced by the prefect's son. He was deeply shocked. He felt depressed every day, and his health was poor. It was normal to rest more.

Wang Zongyuan angrily dropped the pen in his hand to the ground, and it broke with a "click". After being warned by Xue Qingru for a glance, he sighed, opened the book in his hand, and a raging fire burned The chest cavity is strong.

The past two or three days have become more and more sweltering. Driving under the sun is like being tortured. Everything was fine. They should have arrived in Lin'an a few days ago, but they didn't think about the burden in the convoy. Take a break here, there Rest for a while, procrastinatingly procrastinating and procrastinating this trip to visit relatives.

He cursed in his heart.

Stopping on the side of the road to rest on this hot day is not as comfortable as traveling on the road. Stopping and walking along the way, obviously the destination will arrive soon, but it will take a few more days.

Wang Zongyuan has lost his temper after being tossed about.

Xue Qingru was looking forward to seeing his mother and younger brother, Wang Zongyuan couldn't wait to see his good brother-in-law Pei Shu, and his son also missed his uncle... "After

arriving in Lin'an, I can finally send this pair of plague gods away." Wang Zongyuan didn't Rolling his eyes with the slightest literati temperament, the disgust in his tone almost gushed out.

Yes, Zhang's father took care of the county magistrate Wang who was suffering from the wind and cold on the way to the exam. He was indeed grateful to his father. His father has always been grateful for the kindness back then, so when he learned that the mother and daughter suffered They were brought into the mansion to take care of them, but the mother and daughter were really hard to describe.

County magistrate Wang treated their mother and daughter like benefactors. The mother and daughter really regarded themselves as the great benefactors of the Wang family. " look.

God knows that back then, it was just a friendship of traveling together and supporting each other. Zhang's father took care of Wang County Magistrate who fell ill on the road, so why didn't Wang County Magistrate take care of him?

In order not to make the orphaned mother and daughter feel uncomfortable, County Magistrate Wang exaggerated the other party's kindness at first, but he did not expect that the mother and daughter were so thick-skinned that they used the four words "to repay the kindness" to the fullest. In Wang's family, food and clothing are all the best. If one is unhappy, he will cry and say what happened to Zhang's father... Zhang's mother and daughter are thick-skinned

, but Wang County Magistrate and his wife are shameless. , I accidentally attracted this pair of plague gods, and the whole family bitterly treated them as little ancestors. The dowry jade bracelet that Mrs. Wang added to her twin sons, Zhang Ying saw it and was leaving; most of Xue Qingru's rouge Most of the gouache also entered Zhang Ying's dressing table...

After staying for less than a month, the Wang family was turned upside down.

When the Wang family could hardly bear to explode, the mother and daughter seemed to be wise again, saying that they were going to Lin'an to find relatives, and Mrs. Wang's outburst seemed to be discouraged, and she wished to send the mother and daughter off immediately. Go to the West Heaven Buddha.

After the rain stopped, Mrs. Wang sent her son and daughter-in-law away together with the mother and daughter of the plague god like a plague god.

After sending them away, the Wang family almost set off firecrackers to celebrate, and the magistrate Wang was whipped several times by his wife.

Xue Qingru scolded him, "What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Where are you talking nonsense, you didn't see the look in my mother's eyes when she sent us out, tsk tsk." Wang Zongyuan shook his head and made a disgusted expression, "Fortunately, we will be relieved after a few days Otherwise, I really can't bear it."

"No wonder the prefect's son went to his house to withdraw from his marriage. It was a foresight to avoid this kind of plague god, and there was smoke from the ancestral grave." That kind of girl, whoever marries back will be unlucky.

Xue Qingru shook her head, "The girl from Zhang's family is not bad, don't mention it, some men are willing to woo her, it is said that she is the number one beauty in their county, otherwise, what would the prefect's son think?" I can fall for her."

"Daughter-in-law, why do I feel that you are bragging, you are much prettier than her." Wang Zongyuan's words are not empty words of Ai Wu and Wu. Not as good as Xue Qingru.

In Wang Zongyuan's heart, the Xue family is the most beautiful. Needless to say, Xue's father back then, his mother-in-law is also a bright beauty, and the three children he gave birth to are all outstanding.

There is also his brother-in-law Pei Shu, who has outstanding temperament, appearance and talent. After getting along with him for half a month, Wang Zongyuan felt that all other beauties were rouge vulgar fans.

Xue Qingru snorted softly, "It's relative to be good-looking or not. How can I not understand you men? Most men in this world like the kind of little beauties who I feel pity for, soft and timid." Xue Qingru is indeed more beautiful than Zhang Ying

. The facial features are more beautiful, but they are not necessarily more attractive to men than a girl like Zhang Ying. She was born in a medical family and has not been too restrained. Carelessly.

And a delicate and weak girl like Zhang Ying can most arouse many men's desire to protect.

"You've wronged her. I don't like this kind of girl." This kind of girl looks noble and delicate on the surface, but in fact her skin is thicker than a city wall. I can't bear it, I really can't bear it.

"How are you, daughter? Are you tired? Have some fruit?" Mrs. Zhang wiped her forehead with a handkerchief, serving her daughter carefully.

Zhang Ying frowned, "Mother, I've suffered too much, I don't want to hurry." "

Mother doesn't want to suffer, daughter, why don't you want to stay in the county." According to Mrs. Zhang, she thinks that Wang County The Ling family is not bad. The couple are stupid and easy to manage. Although they are a small county magistrate, they have a lot of money. That's right, I'm about to become a Juren soon.

That Wang Zongyuan is young, handsome, and has only one wife, and the wife is just the daughter of a doctor's family. If they can hook up with him and give birth to a son and a half daughter, their mother and daughter will also have a place in the future. .

Mrs. Zhang told Zhang Ying about this idea, but Zhang Ying was unwilling. She didn't like the son of a small county magistrate. She was the daughter of a Jinshi. She is as beautiful as a flower, I feel sorry for her, she has been with her father since she was a child, and she is also proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. It is a grievance to marry the son of a magistrate, let alone the son of a county magistrate. The other party has a wife, Zhang Ying Even more disdainful.

There is no big person in Xiaopo County, a county magistrate is the top of the sky, and now I heard that King An is in charge of Lin'an, and many high-ranking officials and nobles have also come to Lin'an, the mother and daughter of the Zhang family decided to come with the Wang family Lin'an, maybe she can find a better home for her daughter.

Stopping and walking along the way, seeing that it was finally time to enter Lin'an City in the afternoon, Xue Qingru's heart was beating wildly, "I'm going to enter the city in less than half an hour, and I'll be on the outskirts of the city soon." "Yes.

" At this time, Wang Zongyuan also had no intention of reading, looking forward to going to the city later.

Xue Qingru patted her chest, as long as the mother and daughter of the Zhang family don't make trouble, they will definitely be able to enter Lin'an today.

When the carriage was getting closer and closer to Lin'an City, their group of people was stopped by some armored guards for questioning. I heard that Princess Danyao was here.

Princess Danyao is the daughter of King An.

Such an aristocratic lady is naturally guarded by guards on the road, and the guards will not let the convoy pass until they have stopped the way and asked the person's details.

The reason why Li Danyao is in the outskirts of the city is to dig flowers and plants.

Her brother owns a valley, and their family has planted flowers and plants in the valley. When Li Danyao feels bored, he will take a carriage to relax in the valley, and take a look at the growth of the flowers and plants that he has planted. , the little princess Danyao is very concerned about the construction of Guzhong.

Some time ago, she was mischievous. On the way to the Valley of Ten Thousand Flowers, she took a handful of mixed flowers and scattered them on the side of the road, but she didn't expect that "the flowers will not bloom if you plant them intentionally, but the willows and willows will be planted unintentionally". The vigorous sprouts surprised her.

The longer these flowers and plants grow on the side of the road, the better, Li Danyao couldn't help it, and decided to move them today.

Although they grow very well on the side of the road, if these delicate flowers and plants are left unattended, they will die before they bloom. Li Danyao thought that these flowers and plants could be regarded as plants he had planted by himself, so he decided to move them to the valley for the gardener to take good care of.

"We are people who are visiting relatives in Lin'an. We are from Yuzhou... Our young wife is from the Xue family... It is the Ji'an Hall in Lin'an City. It is a very large medical clinic. It has been practiced for generations and has been passed down for hundreds of years.

" Medical Center, Ji'an Hall? I've never heard of it, you're lying." These guards all came from Shao'an, and they only stayed in Lin'an City for a few months. is familiar.

The son of the world is the doctor of Huichun Hall, and the little princess of his family often goes to the medical clinic. The guards are familiar with all the medical clinics in Lin'an City, but they have never heard of Ji'an Hall.

"How is it possible that I haven't heard of it? Just ask someone in Lin'an City, and you will know about the Xue Family Medical Center—"