Training & Pre Wedding Banquet

[King's Landing Shoreline]

Bronn appeared, carrying some swords. He joined Jaime, who sat by the shore as his niece stood beside him.

"My brother tells me you can keep your mouth shut. Unusual talent for a sellsword."

"He tells me you shit gold just like your father." Bronn replied, before looking to Aelinor. "What are you doing here Princess?"

She looked to her uncle who avoided her eyes. "I am here to train. Surely my uncle told you."

"No. No, he didn't."

"Is this place safe?" Jaime asked, avoiding Aelinor's gaze, as he tossed a pouch of gold to Bronn.

"There's this knight, Leygood, got thunderbolts on his shield."

"Uh-huh."

"Right here is where I fuck his wife. She's a screamer, that one. If they don't hear her, they won't hear us. Bronn pocketed the gold.

Jaime grabbed his sword, and spun his wrist to warm it. BRONN whistles in admiration.

"I've nevr seen Valyrian steel before. She's a beauty. The problem is, if you fight with an edged blade, I'll have to." Bronn held up two sparring swords. "And if I fight with an edged blade, I'll have no one left to pay me."

He dropped one to the ground, clattering, and continues to walk forward.

"I haven't used a sparring sword since I was nine."

Jaime walks to the sparring sword, indignant. He reaches for it, but BRONN slaps his hand with his sword, just as he grabs it.

"Ah! Bold warrior you are, attacking a man when his guard's down."

"Best time to attack a man."

Aelinor watched as Bronn swung at her uncle, who parried clumsily. Bronn pushed him, and Jaime faltered to the wall.

"Mind yourself."

"If I still had my right hand..."

"Plan on growing it back?"

They engaged in swordplay, Jaime parrying defensively, but well. However, Bronn knocked him off balance again and caused him to stumble with a forearm nudge. Jaime quickly recovered and faced him.

Panting, he reset his stance. "Come on, then."

Jaime made yet another awkward attack, and they continued until Jaime grew exhausted.

"My turn," Aelinor said, standing up and grabbing a sword.

Waiting for him to strike, she noticed he was doing the same.

She allowed him to advance first, deflecting his attacks, before swatting at his sword, nearly causing Bronn to lose his grip.

He smirked before advancing again, pushing her back. It worked momentarily before Aelinor turned the tables, forcing him on the defense.

Returning to offense, Bronn made a series of attacks, the last forcing Aelinor into a spin, before she quickly regained her balance.

She advanced, pushing him back after knocking his sword away.