Final Stand

[King's Landing]

As Jon Snow led the army of the living towards the Red Keep, he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. The streets were empty and silent, save for the sound of their footsteps and the distant rumble of thunder. The sky was dark and foreboding, as if even the heavens themselves were against them.

But Jon knew they had no choice. They had to push forward, no matter the cost. The fate of Westeros hung in the balance, and the Night King's armies were closing in on King's Landing from all sides.

Jon had a single-minded focus: he must reach the Red Keep, where the Night King himself resided.

He knew that if he could find and defeat the Night King, all of the wights and white walkers would fall as well, ending the threat to Westeros once and for all. It was a daunting task, but Jon felt a sense of determination that he had nevr felt before. He was the chosen one, the only one who could wield Lightbringer against the darkness.

He had been chosen by fate to wield the legendary sword, the only weapon capable of killing the Night King. It glowed brightly in his hand, its power coursing through him like a river of fire.

As they approached the Red Keep, the walls were littered with the bodies of the fallen. The Night King's army had breached the defenses, and the city was in chaos. But Jon pushed forward, undeterred. He could feel the power of Lightbringer coursing through his veins, urging him onward.

As they approached the Red Keep, Jon could see the massive stone walls looming before them, guarded by the undead armies of the Night King. The air grew colder as they drew nearer, and Jon could feel the presence of the Night King emanating from within the keep. He knew that the final confrontation was at hand.

"Ready your weapons," Jon called out to his comrades. "We face our greatest challenge yet."

With a fierce cry, the army of the living charged forward, determined to take back the kingdom from the forces of darkness. The clash of steel on steel echoed through the streets of King's Landing as Jon led the charge against the Night King's legion of undead warriors.

He felt a sudden urge to break away from the main force and venture into the heart of the Red Keep alone. He had a feeling that the Night King was waiting for him, and that this was where he would find the key to defeating the darkness.

Without hesitation, Jon broke away from the main battle and made his way through the rubble-strewn streets of the Red Keep, his sword at the ready. As he moved deeper into the keep, the air grew colder and the shadows seemed to twist and writhe around him like living things.

He could hear the distant sound of screams and groans, and the ground beneath his feet trembled with every step. But Jon pressed on, determined to reach the source of the evil that had brought them all to this place.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of navigating the labyrinthine passages of the Red Keep, Jon came upon a great throne room. And there, seated on the Iron Throne itself, was the Night King.

"So, you have come at last," the Night King said, its voice like ice. "I have been waiting for you, Jon Snow."

Jon drew his sword, steeling himself for the final battle. But as he looked into the eyes of the Night King, he saw something unexpected - a glimmer of recognition. It was as if the Night King remembered him, as if they had met befor.

If Melisandre had been right, and the Prince Who Was Promised and Azor Ahai were one and the same, it would make sense why the Night King seemed to recognize him. The Prince Who Was Promised was Azor Ahai reborn, carrying his legendary sword, Lightbringer. The one fated to end the Night King's reign of terror.