Valonquar

[King's Landing - Red Keep]

As the sound of clashing steel and screams filled the halls of Red Keep, Cersei Lannister ran through the corridors, her heart racing with fear. She could feel the ground shaking beneath her feet as the undead army grew nearer. The army of the dead, led by the Night King, was closing in on the castle, and she knew that if they breached the walls, there would be no escape.

She turned a corner and almost collided with her twin brother, Jaime Lannister, his face smeared with blood and his sword still dripping with the gore of the fallen Euron Greyjoy.

"What happened?" she asked breathlessly.

"Euron," he grunted, his voice low and raw. "He tried to kill me. I killed him first. We have to get out of here," Jaime said, grabbing Cersei by the arm and pulling her along. "The wights are almost upon us."

But Cersei refused to move. Her mind was consumed by one thought alone - revenge. She had spent yeas plotting against her enemies, and now that they were finally within her grasp, she wasn't going to let them slip away.

For a moment, they stared at each other in shock, then Cersei's eyes narrowed with paranoia.

"We must burn them all," she whispered urgently to Jaime, her voice trembling. "Release the wildfire, we cannot let them take the kingdom."

Jaime's expression hardened, and he shook his head. "No, my queen. We cannot risk destroying the city and its people along with the enemy. Cersei, listen to me. We can't stay here. The wildfire will consume everything in its path, including us. There must be another way."

Cersei's eyes flashed with anger. "There is no other way! You do not understand the danger we are in. We will all die if we do not act quickly!"

Jaime Lannister had alwys been loyal to his twin sister, Cersei. He had fought for her, killed for her, and betrayed their family for her. But as he stood before her, he could see the desperation in her eyes

"There is no other way, Jaime," she hissed. "It's too late. Either I do this, or I let those monsters steal my last piece of power. I have no choice. I must do what is best for the realm."

Jaime nodded, but he could see the fear in her eyes. He knew that she was not thinking of the realm, but of herself. She was willing to burn the entire city to the ground rather than lose her throne.

He remembered the day when he had to kill the Mad King, Aerys II Targaryen, before he could destroy the city with wildfire. It seemed history was repeating itself, except this time, it was Cersei who was determined to bring destruction upon King's Landing.

Jaime knew that he had to act. He couldn't just stand by and watch as his sister destroyed everything they had built. He took a step closer to her, his hand reaching out to choke her.

"I'm sorry, Cersei," he whispered, his voice filled with regret. "I nevr wanted it to end like this."

And with that, he squeezed. Cersei's eyes bulged and her face turned red as her air was cut off. She struggled and kicked, but Jaime held tight, his grip like a vice.

As she died, she whispered one last word: "Valonquar."

The prophecy by Maggy the Frog had come full circle. She had been Queen. She had lost all of her children, either to death or to others. Now she had been choked to death by the Valonquar; her younger brother, but not the one she expected.

Jaime was not only a Kingslayer. He was now a Queenslayer and Kinslayer.

Jaime had killed the queen, just as he had been destined to do. But at what cost? The city was burning, many of the people were dead, and Jaime was left alone, his heart heavy with the weight of his actions.

He had saved the realm from being bathed in wildfire, but at what cost? He had lost everything that mattered to him: his honour, his hand, and now his sister. He was left with nothing but ashes and ruin.

The prophecy had come true, but it was a hollow truth. Jaime had saved the realm, but he had lost himself.

Jaime, Cersei's younger twin brother, had been the one to kill the queen, just as the prophecy had foretold. But as he looked down at Cersei's lifeless body, he knew that he would nevr be able to forgive himself for what he had done.