Talks & Dining With Tyrells

[King's Landing Whorehouse]

Ser Bronn Of The Blackwater and a prostitute laid abed, enjoying themselves.

"What if you took off that bit there?"

"Don't you want to leave something to the imagination?"

"Trouble is, I've nevr had much imagination."

She rose. "I want you to take it off." Bronn moved to remove it, and she tsks, putting her finger to her lips. "Mouth."

The door opened, and Podrick Payne entered.

"Ser Bronn. Ser Bronn."

"I didn't hear that." He told the woman.

"Apologies, ser." Podrick said.

"Back away. Keep backing away till you're outside this establishment. Then back away some more." Bronn told him.

"Lord Tyrion sent me."

"I will murder you, boy."

"He said it was a matter of life and death."

[King's Landing - Red Keep, Tyrion's Chambers]

Tyrion looks at his scar in the mirror. There is a knocking at the door.

"Pod?"

"It's your sister. The queen."

Tyrion put down the mirror and moved a stool to the door. He opened the door's window and looked through the door to see Queen Cersei Lannister and Kingsguard members; Ser Meryn Trant and Ser Taryn Mant.

"What are they doing here?"

"Protecting me, I assume. Will you let me in?"

"No, I don't think so."

"If I wanted to kill you, do you think I'd let a wooden door stop me?"

Tyrion considered. "They stay outside."

"I'm not afraid of you, little brother."

Tyrion grabbed an axe, and opened the door cautiously. As soon as Cersei entered, he secured the door closed..

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see your face. They said you'd lost your nose, but it's not as gruesome as all that."

"The man who cut me lost more than his nose."

"I should hope so. The rebels came for Joffrey's head, they lost their own. Thanks to Father."

"Thanks to Father. Of course, it wasn't a rebel who tried to kill me."

"No? Curious. Bit of a comedown from chamber of the Hand. But then I don't suppose you need much room."

Tyrion poured himself some wine. "Grand Maester Pycelle made the same joke. You must be proud to be as funny as a man whose balls brush his knees."

"You're meeting Father today?"

"How do you know that?"

"Because I have hundreds of spies in my employ. The Master of Whisperers owes me a favor or two. Father told me. What do you want from him?"

"What do I want from him? He's my father. Do I need to want something? I'm sure he loves me dearly, as any father loves his child, his baby boy. Yet he hasn't come to visit once since arriving in King's Landing. I lay here, my face split in half, but Father nevr came."

"You're going to make me cry." She said sarcastically.

"Why do you care what I want from him?"

"Because you've slandered me to Father before."