Warging And Dangerous Discoveries

[Winterfell - Great Hall]

Sansa Stark sat in the great hall of Winterfell, surrounded by the faces of her family and the remnants of her past. She had thought she had left all of this behind, the endless intrigue and backstabbing, but here she was, once again at the center of it all.

As she gazed around the room, her eyes landed on a familiar figure, standing by the fire. Tyrion Lannister, her ex-husband, had arrived at Winterfell as the hand of Queen Daenerys. The last time they had been together, she had been a prisoner in King's Landing, forced to marry him in a political move. But now, here they were, reunited in the north.

Sansa rose from her seat, a mix of emotions swirling within her. As she approached Tyrion, he smiled and took her hand, his eyes filled with warmth.

"It's good to see you, Sansa," he said, his voice low and gravelly. "I nevr thought I'd see you again, let alone here, in Winterfell."

Sansa smiled back, feeling a sense of comfort in his presence. "I nevr thought I'd be back here either," she admitted. "But here we are."

"Here we are," he parroted. "Here I am, serving the queen. And I hear you're the Lady of Winterfell now."

"I am," she said, her chest swelling with pride. "But I nevr thought I'd be ruling here without my family. My brother Bran was injured and became the Three Eyed Raven, and my sister Arya is still off on her own adventures."

"Ah, yes," he said, his voice tinged with sadness. "I remember hearing about your family. I'm so sorry, Sansa. Losing them was a great loss."

"It was," she said, her voice cracking. "But I've found a new purpose here. I'm determined to make Winterfell great again."

"I have no doubt you will," he said, his eyes shining with admiration. "You've alwys been a strong and capable woman, Sansa. I have no doubt you'll make an excellent ruler."

As they talked, Tyrion informed Sansa that the dagger used in the attempt to kill Bran had been Littlefinger's. Sansa's eyes widened in shock.

"Littlefinger?" she repeated, her voice tinged with disbelief. "But why would he do such a thing?"

"He was trying to gain power and influence," Tyrion said, his voice grim. "He lied to your mother, saying he had lost the dagger in a bet to me. But I know he was the one who gave it to the assassin."

Sansa's face twisted in anger. She had been with Littlefinger after escaping King's Landing, and she had trusted him. But now, she realized he had been using her al; along.

"I should have known better," she said, her voice bitter. "He was always so smooth, always so charming. But he was a snake, Tyrion. He betrayed me and my family."

"I know," Tyrion said, his voice soft. "But we'll get justice for your family, Sansa. I promise you that."

As they talked, Sansa felt a sense of closure. She had been hurt and betrayed by so many people, but here, with Tyrion, she felt a sense of peace. She knew that she could trust him, and that he would alwys be there for her.

And as they sat together, discussing old times and new, she knew that she had found a true friend in her ex-husband, Tyrion Lannister.

[Winterfell - Sansa's Chambers]

Later, Sansa sat in her chambers at Winterfell, staring at the letter that had been left for her by Bran. She had alwys known that her brother was different, that he had a special gift that set him apart from the rest of them. But she had nevr understood just how special until now.

The letter was brief, but it was clear that Bran had put a lot of thought into it. He had written down step-by-step instructions on how to warg, explaining the process in a way that was both fascinating and intimidating.