Hostages In The Capital

[Sea Of Dorne]

Theon was hanging on to a flotsam on the ocean. A friendly Greyjoy ship pulled him out of the water with a rope. They haul him onto the ship and drop him on deck. He was shivering and disheveled.

The captain of the boat approached Theon, speaking to him while he laid on the deck.

"Your sister's dead?"

"Euron has her."

"You saw him take her? And you got away?"

"I couldn't save her. I tried."

"You wouldn't be here if you tried."

Theon hung his head, not meeting the eyes of the captain, who turned and walked away.

The men returned to their duties, some stepping over Theon as he continued to lay on the deck.

[King's Landing - Streets]

Euron was escorting prisoners Yara Greyjoy, Ellaria and Tyene Sand. The were all chained. Euron was riding a horse. He had a rope tied to Yara's neck and was leading her towards the Red Keep. A large crowd had gathered and were shouting and cheering as the prisoners were brought through the streets. Euron was smiling and showing off for the crowd who shouted obscenities and curses at the prisoners.

"This is the lifr. Look at them. Cheering for a Greyjoy." Euron said to Yara. He pulled on the rope around Yara's neck, forcing her to run forward to stand next to Euron's horse. "I have to be honest, it's making me hard. Did you see little Theon's face right before he jumped overboard?" He began mocking Theon in a high pitched voice. "Oh no!" He laughed. "What a twat."

[Red Keep - Throne Room]

Cersei was sitting on the throne surrounded by Qyburn, Jaime, and The Mountain.

There was a crowd gathered and they clapped as Euron brought the prisoners down the aisle towards the throne.

Euron climbed down from his horse and grabbed the chains that bound Ellaria and Tyene and started walking them to the throne.

"My queen. Please accept this gift on behalf of all of your loyal subjects in the Iron Islands." Euron threw the chains at the feet of Cersei. "I give you-" He looked over to Jaime. "-what no other man could give. Justice. Justice for your stolen daughter. A daughter for a daughter and the paramour of Prince Oberyn Martell."

Ellaria spat onto the floor near the throne and Cersei smiled.

Cersei began speaking to Euron. "You've proven yourself the greatest captain on the 14 seas and a true friend to the crown."

Euron leaned closer so the crowd couldn't hear. "A bit more than a true friend."

"And you deserve a proper reward for your heroism."

"There's only one reward I want."

"You shall have what your heart desires-" She told him, causing Jaime to look over at her. "-when the war is won." She stood to address the people gathered in the throne room. "With Euron Greyjoy commanding our naval forces and Jaime Lannister leading our armies, the sons and daughters of Westeros shall defend our country."

The crowd starts cheering and clapping. Cersei returned to the throne and sat.

Euron was waving to the crowd and begins speaking to Jaime. "There's nothing quite like it, is there? The love of the people. I suppose you wouldn't know."

"This same mob spat at my sister not long ago, and if you turn on us, they'll cheer to see your head mounted on a spike."

"Or yours. They just like severed heads really. Listen, if you have any advice at all I'd love to hear it when we have an hour or two to speak as brothers."

"Advice?"

"Does she like it gentle or rough? A finger in the bum?"

Jaime turned to him, pure anger written on his face.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh, not now. We'll talk later." Euron bowed to the queen, walking down the steps and collecting Yara, exiting with her and his guards.

[Red Keep - Dungeons]

The Mountain, Cersei and Qyburn stood in a torch lit dungeon beneath the Red Keep. Ellaria and Tyene were chained to walls opposite of each other, both gagged.

"I want you to know I understand. Even though we're enemies, you and I, I understand the fear that drives you. I was there that day when Ser Gregor nearly crushed your lover's head. If I close my eyes I can hear the sound of Oberyn's screams of agony." Cersei told Ellaria.

Ellaria struggled against her restraints

"The sound of your scream. I nevr heard a sound like that. I thought, that's true love. Oberyn looked beautiful that day. He really did. No one moved like him. No one had such skill with a spear. Even Ser Gregor couldn't stop him. If only he hadn't taunted him. He could have walked away and left poor Ser Gregor to die. But that wasn't your lover's way, was it? Now he's a shell of himself. And here Ser Gregor is stronger than evr. That must be difficult for you. When my daughters were taken from me, my youngest daughter in particular, well, you can't imagine how that feels unless you've lost a child. I fed her at my own breast even though they told me to give her to the wet nurse. I couldn't bear to see her in another woman's arms. I nevr got to have a mother. But Myrcella and Aelinor did. Myrcella was mine and you took her from me. Why did you do that?" Cersei paused and looked at Ellaria. "It doesn't matter now." She walked across the room and stands next to Tyene, looking at her, but continued speaking to Ellaria. "Your stepdaughter is a beauty too. Blonde hair, blue eyes, those lips. A perfect Andal beauty."

Tyene was looking from Cersei to Ellaria.