Poisoned

[Winterfell - Great Hall]

Jon Snow was pacing the frozen halls of Winterfell, his thoughts consumed by the impending doom that threatened to engulf them all. The Night King and his army of the dead were mqrching towards them, and the living were preparing for the final battle. But Jon had another concern on his mind, one that made his heart race with anxiety.

He had been approached by one of his guards earlier that day, a man named Peder, who had a worried look on his face as he approached Jon.

"My lord, I have some news that I must share with you," the guard said, his voice low and urgent. "The queen... my queen, Daenerys, she's fallen ill. She's been vomiting and having fevers, and she's convinced that she's been poisoned."

Jon felt a cold dread creeping up his spine. He had been all but avoiding Daenerys since their hasty marriage, unsure of how to bridge the gap between them. They had not consummated their union, and the tension between them was palpable. But now, with the Night King closing in, Jon knew he had to put aside his own fears and go to her side.

Jon followed the guard to Daenerys' chambers, where he found her lying in bed, her body wracked with fever and her face flushed with sweat. She was vomiting into a basin, her body shaking with convulsions.

She looked up at him with wild, feverish eyes.

"Jon, I know you did this," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "I know you poisoned me. You and Jaime and all of your men, working together to take me down."

Jon's mind raced as he tried to process her words. He knew that he and Daenerys had not exactly been on the best of terms, but he had nevr suspected that she would accuse him of such a thing.

"My queen, I would nevr harm you," he said, trying to keep his voice calm. "I swear it on my life. We need to focus on the Night King, not on petty rivalries and suspicions."

But Daenerys was beyond reason, her mind consumed by delusions and fear. She thrashed about in her bed, her cries of pain and anger echoing off the walls. Jon felt a wave of despair wash over him, knowing that he could do nothing to ease her suffering.

As he stood there, helpless and heartbroken, the knowledge of the impending arrival of the Night King and his army grew. The final battle was about to begin, and Jon knew that he would have to cure her or face it with a broken and dying queen by his side.

The timing could not have been worse.

In the depths of Winterfell, Jon Snow sought out the wise and aged Maester Wolkan, hoping to find a cure for his aunt/wife, Queen Daenerys. She had fallen ill with a mysterious poison that had brought on fever, vomiting, and an increasing paranoia that had her convinced that he, his men and Jaime Lannister, were plotting against her.

"Maester, I need your help," he said urgently. "My wife, Daenerys, has been poisoned. She's experiencing fever, vomiting, and her paranoia has grown extreme. I fear for her life."

Wolkan, with his long white beard and piercing blue eyes, listened intently as Jon recounted the symptoms of Daenerys' illness. He nodded thoughtfully, his mind racing with the possibilities.

His eyes widened in alarm. "Poison, you say? I must examine her at once." He quickly gathered his herbs and potions and followed Jon to Daenerys' chambers.

Upon entering the room, Wolkan was met with the sight of Daenerys, her face flushed and her body wracked with convulsions. He quickly administered a draught of willowbark tea, hoping to ease her fever.

"The poison is a powerful one," Wolkan murmured, studying the symptoms. "It seems to be a rare and potent toxin, one that affects the mind as well as the body. I must consult the ancient texts in the library to find a cure."