Southern Reinforcements In Winterfell

[Winterfell - Courtyard]

As the sun set over the frozen tundra of Winterfell, the Velaryon and Martell soldiers, led by the fierce and cunning Prince Oberyn, made their way towards the castle. They had been summoned by Jon Snow, the King in the North, to join forces with him and his allies in the fight against the darkness that threatened the realm.

Among the Martell soldiers were Prince Oberyn's three beautiful and deadly daughters, Obara, Nymeria, and Tyene, who had accompanied their father to Winterfell. The three sisters were each skilled in the ways of combat and were known throughout the Seven Kingdoms as the Sand Snakes of Dorne.

The Velaryon soldiers had come at the behest of their Lord, Jacearys Velaryon, who Princess Aelinor, the best friend and rumoured lover of his lady wife, Eleanor Whent, had pleaded with for more soldiers in this Great War.

[Great Hall]

In the great hall of Winterfell, Tyene Sand sat at the high table, surrounded by her siblings and the other members of the North's noble families. She was the youngest of the three Sand snakes, but she had alwys been the most curious and ambitious of the trio. As the night wore on and the wine flowed, Tyene began to feel restless, her eyes scanning the room for something to capture her attention.

That was when she saw it - a chalice of water sitting on a nearby table, gleaming in the flickering candlelight. Tyene's eyes narrowed as she studied the chalice, her mind racing with the possibilities. She had alwys been fascinated by the ancient magic of the Rhoyne, the long-forgotten art of her ancestors. And now, she had the chance to demonstrate her knowledge of it.

Without a word, Tyene stood up and walked over to the table, her movements fluid and graceful. She picked up the chalice and held it up to her lips, closing her eyes as she recited an ancient incantation. The words were a language that only a handful of people in all of Westeros still knew, and Tyene was one of them.

As she spoke, the water in the chalice began to swirl and churn, as if it were alive. Tyene's eyes flashed with excitement as she realized that she was manipulating the water, using her magic to control it. She had alwys been good at magic, but this was something more - this was power.

"I call upon the spirits of the Rhoyne," she recited, "to grant me the power to control this water. Let it be my weapon, my shield, and my key to victory!"

Tyene opened her eyes and looked around the room, her gaze meeting the curious stares of her siblings and the other nobles. She smiled, a wicked glint in her eye. "We need a plan to defeat the Night King. One that doesn't rely solely on dragonfire and swords. You see this?" she asked, her voice low and husky. "This is the power of the Rhoyne. With this water, I can drown wights that can't swim, and create illusions that will make them easier to kill."

The room fell silent as the nobles stared at Tyene in awe. They had never seen anything like this before, and they knew that they were witnessing something truly special. Tyene Sand was not just a skilled fighter and a cunning strategist - she was a true sorceress, with the power of the ancient Rhoyne at her fingertips.

And as she held the chalice aloft, Tyene knew that she would use this power to defend her family and her home, no matter what dangers lay ahead. For in the world of the Seven Kingdoms, magic was the key to survival, and Tyene Sand was the master of her own destiny.

Following Tyene's display, Daemon and Aelinor stood before their allies in the great hall. The tension was palpable as they proposed their plan to take their dragons, Loki and Freya, to melt the Long Lake and any other bodies of water they could find.

"We have to act quickly," Daemon said, his voice urgent. "The Night King's army is still out there, and we know they're not just sitting idly by. We need to do everything we can to weaken them."