Rebuilding

[King's Landing - Red Keep, Balcony]

Jon and Daenerys sat discussing the possibility of building a new Kingdom, a sister city, beyond the Wall.

Jon raised an eyebrow, surprised by her sudden change of heart. "If you truly wish to rule a kingdom, why settle for one that has been torn apart by centuris of strife? Why not create your own, where you can make your own laws, set your own traditions?"

Daenerys sat on the edge of her seat, her purple eyes glinting in the flickering torchlight. She had heard Jon Snow's words, and they had struck a chord within her. For so long, she had been fighting for a crown that was nevr truly hers, trying to reclaim a seat at the table that had alwys been meant for someone else. But what if she didn't need a crown at all? What if she could create her own kingdom, where she was the true ruler and there was no one to manipulate or betray her?

"Jon," she said, turning to him with a determined look in her eyes. "I think you may be right. I don't need Westeros. I don't need the Iron Throne. I can make my own kingdom, beyond the Wall."

Jon raised an eyebrow, surprised by her sudden change of heart. "What do you mean?"

"There is so much land north of the Wall," Daenerys explained. "Land that has been untouched for thousands of yeas. We could build our own society, with its own laws and customs. No one would be able to manipulate us, or use us for their own gain. We could be free, Jon. Truly free."

Daenerys leaned forward, her mind racing with the possibilities. The idea of building a new kingdom, one that was truly her own, was tempting. She had alwys felt stifled by the weight of history and tradition in the Seven Kingdoms, being pulled this way and that by the demands of her subjects and the machinations of her advisors. But, beyond the Wall, she could be truly free to create her own legacy.

The idea was tantalizing, the freedom to shape her own kingdom, without the constraints of history or expectation. But could she truly leave behind the only life she had evrr known?

"I have alwys been told I am destined for greatness," she mused aloud. "But what if that destiny lies beyond the Wall? We both know that the realm was torn apart by conflict and strife. I propose we put aside our differences and form a pact - the Pact of Ice and Fire."

Jon raised an eyebrow, intrigued despite himself. "What do you suggest this pact entail?" he asked.

Daenerys smiled, her eyes gleaming with ambition. "We shall rule separate realms, but together we shall work towards a common goal - peace and prosperity for all the people of Westeros."

Jon nodded thoughtfully. He had long dreamed of a world where the North and the Iron Throne could coexist without constant bloodshed. This was a chance to make that dream a reality.

"Agreed," he said finally, holding out his hand.

Daenerys took it, her grip firm and strong. The bond between them was sealed in that moment, the beginnings of a new alliance that would change the course of history.

And so, the Pact of Ice and Fire was born. Jon would rule as King of the Seven Kingdoms, his heart filled with hope for the futire, knowing that Daenerys would use her dragon and armies to build a new kingdom beyond the Wall, one that would flourish under her wise and just rule.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me. It wasn't my idea."

"Whose was it?"

"Aelinor."

Her sister-by-law? The same one she had attacked with a dagger?

"Why?"