Preparations For Final Stand

[King's Landing - Hostel, Solar]

As Jon Snow gathered the leaders of the various factions in the solar of the solar he was staying in, he knew that tensions were running high. The North had long been wary of the South and its decadent ways, while the Unsullied and Dothraki had only recently joined forces with Daenerys Targaryen, the Dragon Queen. The Velaryons and Martells had also come with their own histories of conflict and mistrust. And as for the Vale Knights, well, they were known for their arrogance and disdain towards all others.

But Jon was determined to put aside these petty squabbles if they were to have any hope of defeating the Night King. "We may not agree on everything," he began, his voice steady and firm, "but we all share one common enemy. We must put our differences aside and work together if we wish to survive."

He looked around the table at the assembled leaders, his gaze meeting each pair of eyes in turn. "I know that trust has been broken before, but I implore you all to remember why we are here. We fight not just for ourselves, but for the future of Westeros. For the innocents who will suffer under the Night King's rule. They will die."

There was a moment of silence as the weight of Jon's words sank in. Then, slowly, one by one, the leaders nodded in agreement. They knew that this was no time for petty rivalries and ancient feuds. This was a time for unity and strength.

"Then let us proceed," said Davos Seaworth, his voice filled with determination. "Together, we shall defeat the Night King and bring peace to these troubled lands once more."

And so, with a newfound sense of purpose and resolve, the leaders of the different factions began to plan their strategy, setting aside their differences for the greater good. It would be a difficult road ahead, but with united hearts and minds, they knew they could triumph over any obstacle.

"We have all heard the stories of the Night King's power," Jon continued. "His ability to turn men into mindless monsters with just a touch of his icy hand. His army of the dead, marching forward without fear or mercy. We cannot defeat him alone, no matter how brave or skilled we may be. We need each other."

Jon gestured to the Unsullied, their imposing figures standing tall and unyielding. "Your discipline and training will be crucial in the battles ahead. To the Dothraki, your fierce horsemanship and wild ferocity will give us an edge in open combat. The Velaryon, with your mastery of the seas, will allow us to move quickly and strike from unexpected angles. And the Martells and Vale knights, your honour and prowess will make us stronger still."

He took a deep breath, his heart pounding in his chest. "I know that trust must be earned, and that some of you may nevr fully trust each other. But I ask you, for the sake of all the realms, to set aside your doubts and your suspicions. Trust me, trust each other, and together we will triumph over the darkness that threatens to consume us all."

As Jon finished speaking, a ripple of assent ran through the assembly. It was far from universal, but it was a start. Together, they would face the greatest challenge any of them had ever known, and only time would tell if they were enough to save Westeros from the nightmare that loomed beyond the Wall.

The armies of the living must now prepare to face the undead hordes and write their own chapter in the history books.

[King's Landing - Hostel, Daemon and Aelinor's Chambers]

Daemon stood in the doorway of their chambers, watching as Aelinor sat at her workbench, her hands moving deftly over the wood as she carved delicate patterns into its surface. A large pile of them sat beside her. She looked up as he entered, a look of concentration on her face.