True Parentage & Dragon Queen

[Winterfell - Bran's Chambers]

Following the raven they received from Cersei, Jon and Sansa had been informed Bran wished to speak with them.

When they arrived, inside was Bran and the young girl he had arrived with.

"Jon, Sansa, meet Meera Reed. Daughter of Howland Reed, a friend of father's."

"Hi," Meera greeted.

"Hello" "Hi" Jon and Sansa returned.

"We heard you wished to speak to us." Jon inquired.

"Yes."

"Well? What is it, brother?" Jon asked.

"I'm not your brother," Bran answered, causing Jon's eyebrows to furrow.

"What are you talking about Bran?" Sansa asked.

"Our father is not Jon's father."

"What? Of course he is."

"No, he is not. I've seen it."

"Seen what?"

Bran looked at Meera who nodded. "Your parents-Your real parents are Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen."

"How did you see this?" Jon asked.

"Brynden Rivers, the former Three-Eyed Raven. He taught me. He showed me the day you were born, in Dorne, in the Tower of Joy. Father fought to get to his sister, only to discover her tired and bloody. She had just finished giving birth to you. Rhaegar did not kidnap her. They ran away together. He annulled his marriage to Elia Martell and married your mother in a secret ceremony."

"The war was a lie," Jon muttered.

"It was," Bran agreed. "You're a Stark. You've alwys been a Stark, but you're also a Targaryen."

One of the few non silver haired ones.

This changed so much.

Not only did thousands die over a lie.

But, he was the sole living child of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark, the heir to the Iron Throne. He had been wanted.

[Winterfell - Courtyard]

Young boys and girls were practicing archery. Jon, Sansa and Davos stood on the upper level watching the training.

"Do you think it's really Tyrion? It could be someone trying to lure you into a trap." Sansa asked.

"Read the last bit."

"All dwarfs are bastards in their father's eyes." What does that mean?"

"It's something he said to me the first night we met. You know him better than any of us. What do you think?" Jon told her.

"Tyrion is not like the other Lannisters. He was always kind to me, but it's too great a risk. "The Seven Kingdoms will bleed as long as Cersei sits on the Iron Throne. Join us. Together we can end her tyranny." Sansa said.

"Sounds like a charmer. Of course, the casual mention of a Dothraki horde, a legion of Unsullied and three dragons, a bit less charming." Davos paused to ponder something.

"What?"

"Fire kills Wights, you told me. What breathes fire?"

Dragons.

"You're not suggesting Jon meet with her?

"No, too dangerous."

"But?"

"But if the Army of the Dead makes it passed the Wall, do we have enough men to fight them?"

Jon gazed back to the courtyard looking concerned.

He was right. Besides, to the best of everyone's knowledge, he was Ned Stark's bastard son.

[Winterfell - Jon's Chambers]

Jon was bent over his desk looking at maps. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

Maestar Wolkan entered.

"A raven, My King, from the Citadel."

He bowed, exiting and Jon began reading the scroll.

[Winterfell - Great Hall]

The room is filled with northern lords and ladies including Sansa, Jon, Brienne, Lyanna Mormont, Robett Glover, Yohn Royce, and Petyr Baelish.