Stark Camp

[The Neck - Robb Stark War Camp]

Catelyn and Ser Rodrik had made the long journey from the Eyrie and not sat atop a hill on horseback, overlooking her eldest son's war camp.

"Summer snows, My Lady."

"Robb's brought the North with him."

They shared a look before urging the horses forward.

[Robb Stark's Tent]

In Robb's tent, he was discussing strategies with several of his advisors, including Theon, Greatjon Umber, Carmine Grayburn, Maege Mormont, and Garth Dragen, among others.

"The Riverlords are falling back with Jaime Lannister at their heels. And Lord Tywin is bringing around a second Lannister army from the South. Our scouts confirm it's even larger than the Kingslayer's." Robb informed his men.

"Both Lord Tywin and the Kingslayer? I suppose we'll have our work cut out for us, won't we?" Carmine asked.

"One army or two, the Kings in the North threw back hosts ten times this large." Greatjon told them.

Their attention was diverted as Catelyn and Rodrik arrived at the tent. Greatjon, Carmine, Garth, and the other advisors all stand and bow as she entered.

Robb turned to face her. "Mother!"

There was a tense pause as they both regarded each other.

"You look well." Catelyn told her son. Robb let slip a small smile.

"Lady Catelyn, you're a welcome sight in these troubled times." Greatjon complimented.

"We had not thought to meet you here, My Lady." Carmine added.

"I had not thought to be here. I would speak with my sons alone. I know you will forgive me, My Lords."

"You heard her! Move your asses! Come on, out." Greatjon said.

Everyone else in the tent began filing out, but Theon remained.

"You too, Greyjoy. Are you bloody deaf?" Greatjon told him before shoving out of the tent.

"Have no fear, My Lady. We'll shove our swords up Tywin Lannister's bunghole, and then it's on to the Red Keep to free Ned." Greatjon told her.

Despite this, Catelyn still looked worried.

Greatjon exited the tent, Rodrik grinning at him as he left.

"You old devil, Rodrik!"

"Jon."

"You're not wasting away, are you?"

Rodrik and Greatjon left together. As soon as they were gone, Catelyn embraced Robb.

"I remember the days you came into this world red-faced and squalling. And now I find you leading a host to war."

"There was no one else."

"No one? Who were those men I saw here?"

"None of them are Starks."

"All of them are seasoned in battle."

"If you think you can send me back to Winterfell..." Robb began.

"Oh, would that I could...."

"There was a letter." Robb went back over to the table and pulled out a letter from a leaf of documents. "From Sansa." He went over, handing it to his mother. "They're the Queen's words. She forced Sansa to write this."

Catelyn opened the letter and began reading it, sitting down as she does.

"There's no mention of Arya." Catelyn said, forlorn.