Golden Company

[King's Landing - Red Keep, Throne Room]

Cersei sat on the Iron Throne, Euron and Harry Strickland stood opposite her. She was still paranoid due the unknown assassin on the loose, but Euron had returned with the Golden Company from Essos, led by Harry Strickland.

"Twenty-thousand men, is it?" She asked.

"Yes, Your Grace. A few died in transit." Harry said.

"They cheated at dice. Or maybe I cheated. Someone cheated. They weren't good fighters. You won't miss them." Euron explained.

"Horses?" Cersei resumed her questioning.

"Two thousand." Captain Strickland replied.

"And elephants?"

"Uh, no elephants, Your Grace."

"That's disappointing. I was told the Golden Company had elephants."

"They are excellent beasts, Your Grace, but not well-suited to long sea voyages."

"In any event, you are most welcome here in King's Landing, Captain Strickland."

"We look forward to fighting on your behalf, Your Grace." Harry bowed, exiting.

"Am I most welcome here?" Euron asked.

"You are a true friend of the crown and an honored guest."

"Good. As a true friend and an honored guest"

Euron started to walk forward but The Mountain stepped in the way. He stopped but leaned towards Cersei.

"I was hoping we could talk in private."

"After the war. That was our agreement." Cersei told him.

"Wars sometimes last yeas."

"You want a whore, buy one. You want a queen, earn her." Cersei stood and starts to walk out.

"How?"

Cersei stopped.

"I've given her a chance for justice, an army, and the Iron Fleet, yet she gives me no sign of affection. My heart is nearly broken."

Cersei turned around to face Euron. "You're insolent. I've executed men for less."

"They were lesser men."

Cersei walked towards the door but halted. She turned around and looked at Euron, who chuckled and followed her, staring at The Mountain as he passed him.

[Red Keep - Cersei's Quarters]

Cersei was standing behind a chair and sighed. "I wanted those elephants."

Across from her, Euron stood getting dressed. He sighed and Cersei walks around the chair and sits down.

"So, how do I compare to the fat king?"

"You're insulting my late husband?"

Euron walked up to her and whispered in her ear. "Are you offended?"

"Robert had a different whore every night, but he still didn't know his way around a woman's body."

"And the Kingslayer?"

Cersei glared at Euron. "You enjoy risking your neck, don't you?

He chuckled. "Life is boring."

"You're not boring, I'll give you that."

Euron smiled and approached, standing over her. "Do I please the queen?"

"You might be the most arrogant man I've evrr met. I like that."