Bye Bye Mockingbird

[King's Landing - Red Keep, Throne Room]

In the grand throne room of King's Landing, the air was thick with tension as Lord Petyr Baelish, also known as Littlefinger, stood trial for his crimes. The charges were numerous: treason, murder, and inciting the War of the Five Kings. The courtroom was filled with lords and ladies of the realm, all of whom had been affected by Littlefinger's scheming and betrayal.

Princess Aelinor, the daughter of the late King Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister, sat in the front row, her eyes fixed on Littlefinger with a cold, hard stare.

She had every reason to hate him. Earlier that morning, Sansa confirmed her suspicions. Littlefinger had sent assassins to kill her, her husband, and their children, hoping to eliminate any potential threats to his power. The assassins had been successful in killing Aelinor's handmaiden and friend, Dyanna, but they had failed in their attempt on the princess's life, and that of her husband, son and unborn children. Aelinor had been left with a deep scar, both physical and emotional, and she had vowed to see Littlefinger brought to justice for his crimes.

Jon sat upon the Iron Throne, his face stern as he presided over the trial of Lord Petyr Baelish, also known as Littlefinger. The courtroom was filled with tension as the accused stood before him, his eyes flashing with defiance despite the weight of the charges against him.

"So, Lord Baelish," Jon began, his voice firm but controlled. "You stand accused of the murder of Lysa Arryn, Jon Arryn, my uncle Ned Stark, Gendry Waters, Joffrey Hill and the attempted murders of myself, Arya, Daenerys, my uncle Daemon, cousin Aelinor and their children. You are also charged with treason for betraying my uncle, Eddard Stark, and sparking the War of the Five Kings."

As the trial began, Aelinor listened as the witnesses testified against Littlefinger, detailing his schemes and betrayals. She felt a sense of satisfaction as the truth about his treachery was laid bare.

Sansa Stark stepped forward, her voice trembling as she recounted the horrors that Littlefinger had inflicted upon her family. She told of how he had manipulated her father, Eddard Stark, into trusting him, only to betray him and orchestrate his downfall. She spoke of how he had tried to kill her brother, Bran, and how he had sold her to the Boltons, the family who betrayed and murdered her brother, Robb. She also spoke of how he had paid a sellsword to kill her sister, Arya, in order to isolate her from her family, leaving her with only him to turn to for comfort.

"My lord," she said, addressing Jon directly, "I accuse Lord Baelish of the murder of my aunt, Lady Lysa Arryn. He threw her out the Moon Door and watched her. He gave her the Tears of Lys, which she used to kill her husband, the Hand of The King, and then he convinced her to send a letter to our parents, falsely accusing the Lannisters of the deed, setting off a chain of events that culminated in the War Of The Five Kings."

Jon listened intently as Sansa continued to speak, her words painting a picture of Littlefinger's treachery. "He also betrayed my father, Eddard Stark," she said. "He persuaded him to reveal the truth of the parentage of Robert Baratheon's three youngest heirs, which saw him arrested and executed. He provided the poison used to kill Joffrey at his wedding. And, he has been trying to kill anyone with a claim to the throne, legitimate or otherwise, so he could seize the Throne for himself."

Littlefinger smiled smugly, but Jon could see the fear in his eyes. He knew that the evidence against him was mounting, and that his timr was running out.

"Do you have any witnesses to support your claims?" Jon asked, his voice firm.

Sansa nodded. "Yes, my lord. I have witnesses who will testify to everything I have said."