Valyrian Wedding

~ Dragonstone ~

Daemon and Aelinor stood on Dragonstone, clad in traditional Valyrian robes, in the presence of a Septon who was one of the last to specialize in Valyrian ceremonies.

The only witnesses present were Eleanor, Jacearys, Dyanna and Willem, as Aelinor and Daemon both knew anyone else would try to stop them, and possibly kill Daemon, to ensure the end of male Targaryen's.

Their dragons, Loki and Freya, were circling overhead.

Aegar and Eleanor's twins, Daenara and Laena had been put to sleep.

The Septon began the traditional wedding vows.

"Hen lantoti ānogar. Va syndroti. Vāedroma. Mēro perzot gīhoti. Elēdroma iārza sīr. Izulā ampā perzī. Prūmiīlanti sēteski. Hen jeny māzīlarion. Qēlossa ozūndesi. Syndroro õñõ jēdo. Ry kīvia mazvestratski."

Blood of two. Joined as one. Ghostly flame. A song of shadows. Two hearts as embers. Forged in fourteen fires. A futyure promised in glass. The stars stand witness. The vow spoken through time. Of darkness and light.

Next, they were handed a piece of dragonglass.

Daemon went first, gently cutting his lover's lip, before marking her forehead with the Valyrian symbol for "Fire". Aelinor followed suit, cutting Daemon's lip, marking his forehead with the Valyrian symbol for "Blood".

Using the same piece of dragonglass, both slit their palms before joining their hands.

They were then offered a goblet, containing both of their blood, which they drank from, before finally sealing their union with a kiss.

The Septon declared they had been lawfully wed, before taking his leave, allowing the newlyweds to bask in their union.

"We did it!" Aelinor exclaimed. "We're finally married."

Her smile was wide as she gazed upon her now husband.

"Yes. Yes, we are. And if anyone tries to separate us, I will reign fire and blood upon them."

Aelinor smirked, which was returned, before the two engaged in another passionate kiss.

"How about we continue this inside?" Aelinor suggested.

"Eager, are we?" Daemon teased.

"I was married to man who would have only preferred your company to mine."

"So the rumours about the Knight of Flowers are true?"

She nodded. "Before we wed, he was involved with my Uncle Renly. After Uncle Stannis killed Renly, Loras rode to King's Landing to aid in the Battle of the Blackwater. Successful in sending them fleeing, Loras was offered something of his choosing."

"And he agreed to wed you?"

"Not at first. He offered up his sister, Margaery, as a bride for my brother, who was still betrothed to Lady Sansa, even after wrongfully beheading him."

"Yes, I heard about. A good and honorable man."

"You still believe that even though he fought against your family in the Rebellion?"

"He was doing it for family. I'm sure any good man can respect that. He thought my brother had kidnapped his sister. Of course, given the chance, he would go to war to get her back."

"But he was too late."

"Aye, he was." He shook his head. "Enough of this depressing conversation. Today is a day of celebration. We're finally wed."

"Yes we are, valzýrys. "

"Mmm," he gave her another peck. "I like the way that sounds, ābrazýrys." He placed a hand on her swollen stomach. "I can't wait to wait your belly swell with our children."

"Perhaps, sooner than you think," she said, cradling her stomach.

"When?"

"The night of your return proved fruitful."

"The babe is mine." She nodded and he pulled her into another passionate kiss. "Thank you."

They continued on into their chambers.

"Given the advanced state of your pregnancy, I'd say we need not consummate our marriage tonight. Perhaps it would be best to wait."

Aelinor had only been half listening.

"Aelinor? Aelinor?" She felt someone shake her soldier. "Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh, yes, I am fine. Just these dreams."

"Dreams."

"Yes. They started shortly after I found out I was pregnant, so I did some research and I think I found something. The diary of the unknown mother of Daenys 'The Dreamer'. She experienced something much like I have. She found out she was pregnant, and suddenly began experiencing visions. But they stopped when she gave birth. Then her daughter inherited them."

"Huh. That is definitely curious." He noted. "What was the dream about?"

"A young girl slaughtering an entire family. But, only the men. She left the women and children alive."

"I suppose all we do is wait to hear of any news."

"Yes, I guess so."

"For now, just relax. You are finally free of the capital and do not have to hide inside with your son."

"You're right."

"I usually am." He quipped, causing Aelinor to mockingly punch him. "I'm only kidding."

"Good. But you are right. We might as well enjoy this semblance of peace before everything goes to hell. Knowing my mother, it won't take long."

Little did she know, her mom had already begun.