The Vale of Arryn

Catelyn Stark, her men and her prisoner, Tyrion Lannister, had decided to take a rest stop along the way to The Vale. One of Lady Stark's men roughly pulled a hooded and tied, Tyrion Lannister from his horse.

"Remove his hood." Catelyn commanded.

The man yanked the hood off of Tyrion and pushed him along while, Marillion, a troubadour from The Riverlands, strummed his flute and sang until Tyrion came face-to-face with Catelyn.

"On that eve, the captive Imp down-wards from his horse did limp, no more would he preen and primp, in garb of red and gold." Marillion sang.

"This isn't the Kings Road. You said we were riding for Winterfell." Tyrion noted.

"I did ... often and loudly."

"Very wise." Tyrion said before beginning to turn in circles, making sure to make eye contact with the surrounding men as he speaks. "They'll be out in droves, looking for me in the wrong place. Word's probably gotten to my father by now. He'll be offering a handsome reward. Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts. Would you be so good as to untie me?"

"And why would I do that?"

"Why not? Am I going to run? The hill tribes would kill me for my boots. Unless a Shadowcat ate me first."

"Shadowcats and hill tribes are the least of your concerns."

"Ah ... the Eastern Road. We're going to The Vale. You're taking me to your sister's to answer for my imagined crimes. Tell me, Lady Stark. When was the last time you saw your sister?"

"Five years ago."

"She's changed. She was always a bit touched, but now ... you might as well kill me here."

"I am not a murderer, Lannister."

"Neither am I! I had nothing to do with the attempt on your son's life!"

"The dagger found-"

"What sort of imbecile arms an assassin with his own blade?"

"Should I gag him?" Ser Rodrik asked.

"Why? Am I starting to make sense?" Tyrion replied.

Suddenly, a shot rang out and one of the Stark men fell to the ground. Men, brandishing axes, swords and slinging rocks, swoop in on them from all sides. Rodrik grabs Catelyn and guided her to a safer spot by a large rock.

"My Lady, this way."

Tyrion watched the small intense battle as throats were slit and heads bashed in. He sees Catelyn pull out a small dagger and rushes over to her.

"Untie me. If I die, what's the point?"

Catelyn hesitated before cutting Tyrion's bonds. He looked around, trying to decide if he'd have enough time to make it to an abandoned horse. Deciding against it, he made a dash for a shield. Grabbing the shield, he held it up just in time to avoid a well-aimed rock. He looked back toward Catelyn and saw an armed man approaching her. One of her men rushed to save her, but was felled by the attacker. Tyrion ran over and struck the attacker with the shield. Once the attacker was down, Tyrion repeatedly drove the shield's edge into the man's face and neck, killing him and saving Catelyn.

The fight finally reached end; many were dead. Catelyn stumbled over to Winterfell's Master-at-Arms.

"Rodrik?" The man spun around looking at her, blood on his face.

"I'll be fine, My Lady. There's no need to bloody yourself."

The man now known as Bronn sheathed his sword before walking over to Tyrion.