Daenerys

[Dragonstone]

Following their wedding, Jacearys and Eleanor returned to Driftmark to oversee the progress of their fleet, which they hoped would rival that of the Sea Snake, Corlys Velaryon.

Daemon and Aelinor had just finished visiting the maestar who had confirmed she was carrying twins, when Ser Fowler ran up to them.

She'd had a scare after finding out about Tommen's death, and her mother crowning herself Queen.

"What is it?"

"Multiple ships have been sighted heading for us."

"Did you see the banners?" Aelinor asked.

Had her mother sent men to retrieve her? If so, where did she get the ships?

"Black, with a three headed red dragon."

Daemon smirked. "Tell your men they can stand down. That is my sister."

On the bay of Dragonstone, Daenerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister, Varys, Missandei, and Grey Worm were in a rowboat, looking out at the castle as they approached.

Arianne Martell had recently returned to Dorne after receiving news of her uncle's better health. But, Daenerys had enjoyed the company of the young Dornish Princess, and was grateful she did not blame her for Rhaegal burning her brother alive as he tried to claim him, following his failed marriage attempt.

A number of ships were anchored in the water behind them. Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion flew overhead.

Suddenly two unfamiliar dragons appeared. One golden, the other a mix of black and green.

It seemed Daenerys was not the only one with dragons.

Everyone disembarked the rowboat, landing on the beaches of Dragonstone.

Daenerys walked on ahead. She kneeled down and pressed her palm to the sand, then stared up at the castle and walked further down the beach. The others followed.

They climb the steps and approach a gate flanked by two statues of dragon heads. Two Unsullied approached the gate and pushed it open, revealing a walkway up to the castle.

Daenerys, Tyrion, Missandei, Grey Worm, and Varys walked through the gates and up the walkway, entering the foyer.

A tapestry bearing the dragon sigil of House Targaryen was hanging off to the side.

Daenerys walked over to it and felt the fabric before approaching a set of doors. Two Unsullied opened them for her.

She entered the throne room, followed by the others.

Varys and Missandei stopped following her as she approached the throne, staring at it. Grey Worm moved to continue onward but Missandei put her hand on his chest to stop him. Tyrion looked around the hall.

Daenerys ascended the steps but walks past the throne into the Chamber of the Painted Table. Tyrion followed. Daenerys walked alongside the table, running her fingers across it.

Tyrion walked alongside the table opposite her and stared at the dragon carvings on the wall.

Daenerys stood at the head of the table and stares down at the map of Westeros. Tyrion looked at her.

"Shall we begin?"

"Without me?" A voice started them, causing them to turn around.

There stood two figures with bright silver hair; a man and a noticeably pregnant young woman.

"Daemon?" Daenerys whispered.

"Welcome home, sister."

It seemed Daenerys had arrived just in time. Outside, a storm raged.