The Vale of Arryn Pt. 2

[The Vale of Arryn - Court]

A wheel was being turned by two men. As they turned it, the Moon Door opened.They stopped turning, and mist hovers below the door.

Ser Vardis lowered his helm as a servant gives Bronn, who was holding a sword, a shield. Ser Vardis grabbed a shield from a servant as well. They stood a few feet away from each other, as Tyrion looked at Bronn. Catelyn looked on at them from above, beside Lysa and Robyn.

Lord Robyn stood and signaled with the throw of his fist. "Fight!"

Bronn and Vardis walk towards each other and their swords met in the air. Ser Vardis swung as Bronn evaded. Ser Vardis continued to attack, leading Bronn towards a wall. Bronn struck away Vardis' attacks as he backed away up some steps. Vardis drove his sword down above Bronn, who jumped over small pillars lining the steps, bearly missing Vardis' steel.

"Stand and fight, coward!" Lysa shouted.

Bronn kicked a stand with lit candles on top of it towards Vardis. Vardis stepped over it and walked to Bronn.

He swung, causing Bronn to duck. Again, this time their swords met. Bronn deflected Vardis' blade.

Again, from above, Vardis drove his sword down to lock with Bronn's in the air. Vardis began pushing Bronn towards the Moon Door. Bronn tried to push back as the lock his sword had started to dwindle.

He managed to break the lock and push Ser Vardis away. Ser Vardis lunged again and Bronn kept striking away, as he was backing away from him. Vardis lunged at Bronn, who moved away, causing Vadis to collide with a wall with his shoulder. Bronn pushed a man at Vardis, who moved the man away.

As the men and women at court move away from the fight, Vardis continued to attack Bronn. As he struck, Bronn ducked and quickly got his sword between Vardis' shield and side, slicing him, drawing it back and stepping away. Lysa gaspsed.

"Yes!" Tyrion shouted.

Catelyn looked at Tyrion, who pushed his lower lip with his tongue from the inside.

Vardis lifted his helm, panting, looking up at Lysa.

"Enough, Ser Vardis! Finish him!" Lysa shouted then turning to look at Tyrion, who returns the glare.

Vardis looked at Lysa, then Bronn. lowering his helm so they could resume fighting.

Bronn ducked Vardis' attacks. Vardis advanced and swung his swords at Bronn, who struck it. Vardis drove his shield down at Bonn and Bronn hit it, turning and driving his swords up Vardis' back, who yelled and fell to his knees. Tyrion grinned. Vardis slumpered up and ran at Bronn, who tripped him with his foot, and fell down beside the Moon Door. Bronn kicked away Vardis' shield. On his knees, Vardis lifted his sword and Bronn held up the arm that held it. He positioned his sword high in the air and looked at Lysa.

Cries of "No!" echoed in the court.

Lysa looked, shocked, as Catelyn closed her eyes. He drove his sword through between Vardis' helmet and chest.

People gasped, as blood pours down Vardis' neck. Bronn threw Vardis' arm into the Moon Door, Vardis' body with it, falling the very far distance below.

Robin smiled. "Is it over?" His mother did not answer him, too busy staring at the mist below the Moon Door.

She looked up to Bronn, anger written clearly on her face. "You don't fight with honor!"

"No." He looked at the Moon Door, pointed, and looked back at Lysa. "He did."

Tyrion walked to Mord, who unshackled him, before walking towards Ser Rodrick.

Robin asked, before turning to his mother. "Can I make the little man fly now?"

"Not this little man. This little man is going home." He stopped a foot away from an elevated level overlooking him, where Rodrick was standing amongst members of the court, looking up to Rodrick. "I believe you have something of mine."

Rodrick turned to Catelyn, who was standing some feet away. She nodded at him. He took a bag out of his pocket and threw it at Tyrion.

As Tyrion caught it, coins rattled from inside. He bowed to Lysa, stepping back and walking away. Bronn nods to Lysa and walks to Tyrion, who threw the bag to Mord. Bronn and Tyrion walked to the doors, which the guards in front open, and prepared to leave court.

Tyrion turned back one final time. "A Lannister alwys pays his debts. "

As he walked away, Mord smiled at the bag of gold. The doors behind Tyrion and Bronn closed, almost everyone still in shock.