Delusions

[King's Landing - Red Keep, Cersei's Chambers]

Cersei Lannister sat in her chambers, staring into the flames of the fireplace. She had just received word from Qyburn, her loyal advisor, that Jon Snow, the Warden of the North, had made a shocking revelation. According to Qyburn, Jon Snow had confessed to being Jaeharys Targaryen, the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.

Cersei's mind raced as she tried to process this information. She had alwys believed that the Targaryens were nothing but a bunch of mad, power-hungry monarchs, but if Jon Snow was truly the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, then that meant he had a legitimate claim to the Iron Throne.

But Cersei was not one to give up power easily. She had spent her entire lifr fighting for the throne, and she would not let some pretender to the throne take it away from her. She knew that she had to act quickly to protect her own claim to the throne.

She called for Qyburn to come to her chambers, and when he arrived, she demanded to know more about this revelation. Qyburn told her everything he knew, including the fact that Jon Snow had been born in secret, and that his true parentage had been kept hidden from the world.

Cersei's grip on the armrests of her chair tightened as she listened to Qyburn's words. She knew that she had to do something to protect her own claim to the throne, and she was determined to stop Jon Snow from spreading his true identity to the world.

"What do you suggest we do, Qyburn?" she asked, her voice cold and calculating.

"My lady," Qyburn replied, "I suggest we take action to neutralize the threat posed by Jon Snow. We cannot allow his true identity to spread across the world and challenge your claim to the throne."

Cersei nodded, her mind racing with the possibilities. She knew that she had to be careful, but she was determined to do whatever it took to protect her claim to the throne. She would not let some pretender to the throne take away everything she had worked for.

"I will consider your suggestions, Qyburn," she said. "But I will not hesitate to take action if necessary. The throne is mine, and I will do whatever it takes to keep it."

Qyburn bowed his head in respect, knowing that Cersei was a woman to be reckoned with. He knew that she would stop at nothing to protect her claim to the throne, and he was prepared to do whatever it took to help her achieve her goals.

Arya silently made her way through the dimly lit corridors of the Red Keep, her steps as light as a whisper. Her heart pounded with a mix of anticipation and vengeance. Tonight was the night she would confront Cersei Lannister. As she approached the door to Cersei's chambers, Arya's gloved hand tightened around the vial of poison concealed within her cloak.

With a flicker of a devilish grin, Arya knocked gently on the door, her voice taking on a soft, innocent tone as she called out, "My queen, it is I, your devoted handmaiden. May I enter?"

Opening the door, Cersei's icy glare pierced through Arya's disguise. "What do you want?" she sneered, her voice dripping with venom.

"I bring you your favorite vintage, my queen," Arya said, her words dripping with false sweetness. "A small token of my appreciation for your generous nature."

Cersei's eyes gleamed with curiosity as she reached for the glass of wine Arya held out to her. The poison mixed within the wine had been carefully chosen—a slow-acting toxin that would plunge Cersei into a nightmare of her own making.

As Cersei took a sip, Arya's eyes studied her almost gleefully. A shiver ran down her spine as Cersei's expression changed, a haunting mix of terror and confusion crossing her face. The poison was taking effect.

With a sinister smirk, Arya whispered, "Do you see them, my queen? Your family, the ones you lost?"

Cersei's eyes darted around the room, her breathing growing rapid. "No... this can't be," she muttered, her voice trembling.

Arya continued her torment, her voice transforming into a chilling imitation of Cersei's deceased husband, Robert Baratheon, "Cersei, my sweet lioness, you have doomed us all!"

Cersei blinked rapidly, tears streaming down her face as she frantically searched for an escape from her own delusions.

Arya relished in the sight, savoring the taste of vengeance.

The once powerful queen sank to her knees, her hands trembling. "Please, make it stop," she whimpered, her voice barely above a whisper.

Arya couldn't suppress a dark chuckle as she leaned closer to Cersei, her eyes glinting with hateful satisfaction.

Cersei sat in her chambers, her heart heavy with grief and guilt. She had lost everything - her father, her sons, her husband. The weight of her losses threatened to crush her at every turn.

But then, a figure appeared before her. It was Arya, disguised as the ghost of Cersei's dead father.

"Father," Cersei whispered, her voice trembling. "Is it really you?"

"Yes, my dear," Arya-as-Tywin replied, her voice low and gravelly. "I have come to comfort you in your time of need."

Cersei wept, overwhelmed by the presence of her father's ghost. She felt a sense of peace wash over her, knowing that he was still with her, even in death.

But then, another figure appeared. This one was Arya-as-Joffrey, smirking and arrogant.

"Mother," he sneered. "I see you're still mourning my untimely demise. Don't worry, I'm not here to haunt you. I'm here to torment you."

Cersei's eyes widened in terror as Joffrey-Arya began to taunt her, his voice dripping with malice. She tried to push him away, but he was too strong.

Just as she was about to give in to her fear, a third figure appeared. This one was Arya-as-Tommen, his voice soft and gentle.

"Mother," he said. "I'm here to comfort you, not to torment you. Let me hold you and ease your pain."

Cersei hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do. But then, she felt a warm embrace and the presence of her dead sons surrounded her. She wept tears of grief and relief, knowing that they were still with her, even in death.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she slumped forward, unconscious. Arya smiled again, a cold, triumphant smile. She had done it. She had convinced Cersei that she was her dead sons and father, and now she had the opportunity to bring the Queen Regent to justice.

But as she looked down at Cersei's unconscious form, Arya knew that this was only the beginning. She had to find a way to bring Cersei to justice, to make her face the consequences of her actions. And she knew that it would not be easy. But she was determined to see it through, no matter the cost.