Period

Based at their apartment
One morning Sarah woke up cramping she thought nothing of it until she got up and saw blood stain on the bed she shakily wakes up her lover John B 

Baby wake up! Replies Sarah 

Mmm it's too early to get up baby girl. Replies John B tiredly 

Y-yeah I know but I'm on my period and had an accident!  Sarah says quietly 

John B's eyes shoot straight open to find his cutie pie whimpering in pain his heart breaks for her as he opens his arms and welcomes her in and hugs her tightly whispering sweet nothings in her ear. 

Shh it's okay baby. I'm not cross it happens to everyone. Replies John B 

B-but it's hurting so bad. Whimpers Sarah

Aww sweet girl I know it does. I know why don't you go and have a shower to get all clean while I clear the bed up and change the sheets. Replies John B sweetly and with a smile on his face. 

Okay baby thank you. Replies Sarah with a hint of sadness to her tone

Whilst Sarah was in the shower John B was humming to some tune which he got from his dad while cleaning the sheets and changing the bed. 

Sarah got into one of John B's oversized Jumpers which John B loves on her and a pair of cycling shorts she came out of the bathroom and saw John B on his phone reading Instagram.

She went to her side and cuddled into his chest and he stroked her blonde locks.
Feeling better babe? Says John B 

Kinda.it still hurts a lot but your company is better than medicine. Sarah replies sweetly.

John b's phone buzzes on his bed

Who's that babe? Sarah replies 

It's JJ 

JJ: Yo bro you and Sarah wanna go to the Château with the rest of the group?

JB: sorry man Sarah's sick maybe tomorrow? 

JJ: yeah no problem bro tell her Kie says hi

JB: don't worry bro I will 

JJ: Kay thanks man.

John B places his phone back down on the bed and faces Sarah.

That was JJ wondering if we wanted to go to the château I said you were sick and he said that's okay, also Ki says hey. John B replies sweetly.

Oh okay I'm gonna go sleep.  Sarah replies tiredly.

Okay baby I'll be right here if you need me I love you baby girl. Replies john B sweetly. 

John B Still plays with her hair as they both fall asleep in each others arms 

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this story I'll be uploading more this afternoon or night!
Stay safe
Leave comments or suggestions in the box below
👇