Exhausted

JJ was driving home from work on his motorcycle, he was exhausted and upset from today as he had a panic attack and fired from work, he finally arrived home.

JJ unlocked the door and walked in and dropped his bag heavily down onto the floor, and closed his eyes a moment just to take in that he's home with his wife.

Kiara saw her husband's eyes shut and he looked exhausted, so she made her way over to JJ and let him lean on her shoulder, JJ leant his head on her shoulder and he sighed enjoying her company.

I'm here bubba. Kiara whispered, as she took his black cap off and started using her cool fingers and massaged his head, which made him feel more tired than he was before.

Mmhmm, baby I'm so exhausted. JJ groaned out.

Kiara felt bad for her baby, she could tell he had a tough day at work, so she just played with his hair to relax him.

Awww, baby do you wanna go to bed early tonight and snuggle? Kiara suggested softly.

JJ just nodded his head, as they ascended the stairs to their bedroom.

Okay, here we are baby! Kiara spoke up as they both got in bed, Kiara helped JJ lay down and then she got in bed and softly moved his head to her chest and did what she was doing when they were downstairs, this put JJ to sleep, a much needed break from work.

That's it baby, just relax and close your eyes and go to sleep, I'm here don't worry about anything bubba. Kiara whispered sweetly.

JJ fell asleep deeply, after a long day at work and with his wife in bed.

Night my baby, I love you so much. Kiara said quietly but softly.