Telling the pogues

Today is the day when they will tell the pogues about being pregnant they're hopeful they'll be happy for them they'll just have to wait and see.

Sarah and John B told them all to meet at the chateau JJ being JJ keeps asking for the information they said you'll just have to wait and see.

13:00

They all get to the chateau and go to there usual spot on the boat they all sit down and have a beer and chat before they tell them the big news..

Y'all can we have your attention! Emily says politely as they all get ready to listen to her.

Okay as you all know we all called you here to say something which is pretty massive and we all hope we can get your-..

JJ cuts her off before she can say the next word.

Just get to it already! JJ replies eagerly

Kie slaps his arm lightly and tells him to be quiet.

Sarah continues. Support on this as we're going to tell you now. She looks at John B and he notices what she wants he gets up and holds her hand they Look at each other once more before they say it.

We're pregnant!! They both reply in unison

Everyone faces drop in shock as they experience what they just heard they all don't know what to say.

There's a moment of silence till pope speaks up

Omg god guys well done and congratulations he goes up and gives them a big hug. Pope replies in an over excited voice.

Kiara comes up next with tears in her eyes.

Omg I'm gonna be an auntie Kiara Ahhh. She hugs them tightly

Then the rest all get up and say their congratulations and excitements.

They all have a hot tub party as they celebrate their child with baby friendly drinks.