"Why mom"?

It was a Sunday afternoon, when it was the Pogues, in the chateau, drinking, chatting and laughing.

Haha, how could he have managed to actually do that without dying? Kiara asked.

I know right? Pope exclaimed.

They were all talking about how JJ could flip his motorbike, but didn't get hurt.

JJ's phone rang, and it was the hospital, he was surprised that they were calling.

Give me a sec guys! JJ excused himself and walked out.

They all nodded their heads, and went back to what they were doing before.

Hello? JJ asked.

Hi, is this a Jay John Maybank? The receptionist replied.

Yes, this is he. JJ spoke confused.

Well, your mother has been brought in passed out, with drink bottles next to her. The receptionist remarked.

JJ knew his mom was a bit of an alcoholic, but he didn't know it was this bad.

Umm, wow.. okay, umm which hospital? JJ asked.

Carolina state sir! The receptionist explained.

Ok, thanks I'm on my way. JJ ended the call, and walked back inside.

Hi baby! Kiara said sweetly.

Hi. JJ spoke quietly.

They all knew something was up, so they asked what's wrong.

JJ, man what's up? JB asked.

Yeah, what's up baby? Kiara questioned, as she was playing with his short hair.

M-my mom is in hospital. JJ whispered, but enough for them to hear.

They were all in shock, they knew Diane, but they didn't know this side of her.

Wow, umm, let's go! Sarah pipes up.

They all got up, and headed for the Twinkie.

Kiara could sense JJ was nervous, so she put an arm round his shoulder, letting him lean on her.

It's okay baby, I'm here. Kiara whispered.

They made it to the hospital, and JJ hopped out, and raced through the hospital doors, they all followed him.

Hi, how can I help sir? The receptionist replied.

Yeah, you can, my mom, Diane Maybank. JJ spoke tiredly, as he rushed all the way here from the car.

Umm, Diane. Diane Maybank, ahh there she is. The receptionist replied.

Yeah, so can I see her? JJ said a little inpatient.

Yeah, straight down the hall, up the elevator to intensive care, it says on the button, then she is in room ICU28. The receptionist remarks.

Thanks! JJ thanked her, and went through the doors.

JJ raced to the elevator, and pressed the button what said intensive care.

Floor 2: Intensive care

He ended up at the unit, and went straight to Room 28, where his mom was.

He ended up at the room, and looked at the letters of the room.

Room: ICU28.

Doctor: Dr. P. Sawyer.

Patient: Diane Maybank.

JJ opened the door, and saw his mom in bed, with a tube breathing for her, she had her hair sprayed on the bed.

Mom! JJ muttered, as he picked a chair up, and scattered it across the floor, to the side of the bed.

Im here mom. JJ whispered out, as he held her hand.

The Pogues were in the waiting room, until Kiara spoke up.

Hey guys, I'm gonna go check on him and Diane. Kiara piped up.

They all said their agreements.

Kiara went to the elevator, and pressed the intensive care button.

Kiara walked out of the elevator, and walked to the room.

Kiara looked through the window, and saw her husband sleeping on the chair, and Diane laying in the bed sleeping.

Kiara opened the door gently, and shut it.

Kiara walked over to them, and kissed JJ on the forehead, then picked up the blanket, to cover over him.

Kiara took his head softly, and sat in the recliner, as she lied it down, she then placed his head on her chest, then rubbed his head softly.

JJ sighed, as he fell deeper into sleep.

That's it bubba, just rest your eyes, I'm here. Kiara whispered.

JJ immediately snuggled into her chest, and slept.

Kiara smiled happy that he was sleeping, she was so mad at Diane for putting him through this.

Kiara thought as her husband was asleep, she went to have a couple of hours of sleep too.

The Pogues all saw JJ and Kiara snuggled up together on the recliner sleeping, they thought they make a really cute husband and wife.

They are really cute together! JB whispered.

Yep, they'd do anything for each other. Pope answered.

You can say that again. Sarah muttered out,

They stood there looking at their best friends sleeping position.

Hi My Readers!!

I hope you enjoyed this part!!

Suggest, comment, vote!!

~ stay safe 😊