"I'm sorry daddy"

It was one evening JJ had a bad dream, and it woke Kiara up. 

Daddy, please, I'm begging you please don't hit me, I'm really sorry! JJ whimpered, as he clenched his fists in the pillow. 

Baby? Kiara whispered, as she turned the light on to see her husband in a dream. 

JJ, wake up baby. Kiara spoke softly, she picked up his fist and unclenched his fist. 

JJ was still whimpering and sobbing, this broke Kiara in half, watching her baby having a nightmare. 

Baby, wake up you're safe, you're in bed with me. Kiara whispered softly. 

JJ stopped whimpering, and opened his eyes slowly, and started crying again. 

Oh baby. Kiara muttered, as she carried the fragile man in her lap, and started a slow massage on his head to try and calm him. 

Shhhh, bubba I got you, it's okay, it was a bad dream baby, you're safe. Kiara whispered gently. 

JJ closed his eyes and leaned into her shoulder and enjoyed the cool fingers on his hair. 

It's okay, baby I got you. Kiara muttered out.

JJ snuggled in her shoulder, trying to sleep but couldn't, he was so scared. 

Oh baby, it's okay, you can go back to sleep, I got you. Kiara softly whispered, as she rubbed his back. 

JJ snuggled in her chest, and snored softly, as he slept. 

There you go baby. Kiara spoke softly, Kiara could knock Luke on his ass, for what he did to JJ, JJ was the most beautiful and sweetest man she could ever meet. 

Kiara gently moved JJ on her lap, so she could lie down.

Night my baby, sleep well. Kiara spoke softly. 

Hi My Readers!!

This wasn't requested, just thought of it!!

Leave some comments, vote, suggest!!

I'll be uploading more later!!

~Stay safe😊