Jealousy

it was the night of the bonfire, Kiara, JJ, pope, Sarah and John B, we're all sat by the fire. 

This girl came up to them, and asked JJ to dance, JJ accepted and got up and followed the girl. 

They all look at Kiara, who is giving mean looks to the girl who was with him. 

Kiara catches their eyes on her, and raises her eyebrow, wondering why they are staring at her. 

What? Kiara asks confused.

They all stifle their giggles, they all know kie likes JJ, but JJ isn't sure if he loves her. 

Kiara notices what's happening, and tells them they're all assholes. 

Oh, you are assholes. Kiara shouts as she walks away. 

They all watch and start laughing at her in a jokingly way. 

Kiara orders a mai tai from the bar, and watches JJ flirt with the girl who came up to them. 

Kiara doesn't get jealous, but this is new low, for her to be jealous. 

Kiara thanks the waiter, and collects her drink, then makes her way back to the group. 

Ugh, they're all flirting with each other. Kiara says with a hint of jealousy. 

Everyone notices a hint of jealousy in her voice, and call her out on it. 

Ooh, is someone jealous? Pope giggles. 

They all start laughing, apart from Kiara. 

Fine, a bit but I love him, it's so hard not too, I mean look at him, he's so cute. Kiara rambles on. 

The rest of the group listen to her rambling, and Sarah decides to take her over to them, and admit her feelings to JJ. 

Okay come on girl, let's go face your fears. Sarah said as she got up with Kiara, and started walking over. 

Oh hey guys, JJ shouts out, as he walks up to them. 

Sarah gives Kiara a small shove, from behind. 

Tell him. Sarah said faking a cough. 

Ask me what? JJ replies confused. 

Umm, well JJ, I-I  love you like so much, really hard to believe but, I like that you are funny, kind, thinks you're smart, when actually you can be. Kiara rambles on. 

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I-. Kiara gets interrupted by a kiss on the lips, and stays there for a few seconds. 

W-wow. They both said as they laugh. 

Sarah walks up to the other girl and says 

You should go girly. He ain't interested in you anymore. Sarah replies as she places her sunglasses back on. 

JJ turns round and says something. 

Yo, Anna, thanks for the drinks, saves me money, for me and my girl you know. JJ says sarcastically. 

Kiara, Sarah and JJ all laugh as they walk back to the group. 

Woohoo!! Pope shouts and John B.

Hehe, yeah I know, to be honest, she was a bit full on about dancing with me. JJ jokes, with a disturbed face. 

Everyone giggles at their friend's reaction. 

Let's all go home. JB suggests, as they all walk back to the Twinkie. 

So boyfriend! Kiara replies. 

So girlfriend! JJ replies the same tone. 

Everyone just does grossed out faces, and they giggle. 

Hi my readers!!

This was suggested, hope you like it, remember to suggest, comment and vote. 

Stay safe!!