I love you dude!

It was one morning where they were in chateau drinking and laughing. 

So, JJ you okay? Kiara asked, as she placed her beer down. 

I'm good thanks kie. JJ replied, as he sat down.

Oh okay, ummm JJ I need to tell you something. Kiara nervously asked.

Umm, okay . JJ responded bluntly, as they both got up and walked into the hall to talk. 

Kiara didn't know how to say this, what if he thinks he's not good for her? What if he rejects her? So she'll rip the bandaid off. 

So what did you wanna speak about? JJ questioned. 

Oh yeah, I love you dude, I've loved you since the day we met JJ. Kiara replies honestly. 

With that sentence, Kiara bolted off, JJ didn't know what to do or say, he was surprised by that comment, he wasn't good for her, he has a dad who's hooked on drugs, and beats him up. 

JJ could still smell Kiara's scent from when she vanished, and decided to go back inside to the guys. 

Hey, bro. They all exclaimed. 

Sup, guys. JJ responded bluntly. 

They all knew something probably happened between the two, as they saw their friend sit down and look at the window. 

What happened? Sarah asked

Yeah, something must of happened between you two. JB exclaims.

JJ knew as soon as he sat down, they would all be asking questions. 

Kiara said she loved me. JJ replies nervously. 

They weren't in shock to say the least, they all know Kiara loves JJ, ever since they all met. 

JJ knew something was up with them, as they weren't shocked at all, and this scared JJ. 

Guys? JJ questioned to break their glances. 

JJ, we all know Kiara loves you, you guys flirt with each other, dancing on the boat. Pope explained. 

JJ knew they were right, JJ always had eyes for Kiara, they would always check on each other, and "flirt" with each other. 

Go show your true feelings bro! JB said as he tapped JJ's shoulder.

Yeah, you're right guys, I'm gonna get my girl back in my arms! JJ rushed out, as he smiled at the guys grossed out faces. 

We really didn't wanna know that JJ! Pope grossed out. 

JJ just giggled, as he ran out to go get his girl. 

They were all so happy, as their best friends are finally showing their feelings for each other. 

JJ drove to kiara's house to go admit his feelings towards her, at how much he loves her. 

JJ arrived at the carerra's house, and parked up his motorcycle. 

Kiara saw JJ outside, she was surprised he was here, she placed a jumper on and ran downstairs to meet him. 

Kiara opened the door, and called his name. 

JJ! Kiara shouted out, 

JJ turned round to see his future girlfriend standing in the doorway, JJ opened his arms allowing her to run in his arms. 

I love you so much Kiara! I was a dumbass to let you bolt off. JJ whispered out. 

Kiara didn't know what to say or do, actually yeah she did, she kissed him on the lips softly. 

I love you too JJ so much! Kiara whispered out too. 

They stood in each others arms and kissed under the rain, they were unbeknownst that Anna and Mike were right behind them. 

They didn't mind at all, yes they wasn't too keen on JJ, but they've had grown to tolerate him. 

They're really cute! Anna spoke out. 

Yeah, yeah they are, we can tolerate them being together. Mike said as he kissed his wife. 

Hi my lovely readers!!

This was requested so if you requested this hope you liked it, also thanks for the suggestions, that helps me out a lot, so keep the suggestions coming 

 ~ Stay safe