Kidnapped

It has been 2 days since kiara got kidnapped by kitty hawk, JJ was falling apart, and the rest were just arguing with each other.

Okay, we need to get our girl back!! Sarah pipes up.

JJ wasn't really listening, he just wanted his wife back in his arms.

JJ, we know how to get her back to us. Pope explained.

How? Guys? JJ asked eagerly.

Okay, okay calm down, so we looked, and their check time, is 24:00 hours, so we better get there-. Pope doesn't get to finish his sentence, as JJ rushes to the Twinkie and drives away.

Quickly. Pope finishes.

Guys, I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen. Sarah spoke.

Sarah, Kiara is his wife and she is kidnapped, they would go to any lengths to save each other, let's just hope JJ hasn't lost his total mind. JB expresses.

The rest all agree as they hope they're both okay.

JJ arrives at kitty hawk, and he uses a hair clip, which kiara placed in his hair for emergencies, JJ absolutely loves his wife.

JJ unlocks the gate, and sees lots of girls sitting on their beds awake, this scared JJ.

Ummm, hi guys, I'm looking for-.. JJ gets cut off by his girl.

He's looking for me. Kiara replied as she got down and ran into his open arms, feeling secured that she'll finally be back home.

Hi. Kiara whispered as their mouths were inches apart from each other.

Hey. JJ whispered and bought their lips together and kissed.

Everyone in the room shouted and cheered, but a bit too loud.

Guys, shhhh, shhhh. JJ whispered.

Kie, go get your things quick. JJ asked as he made his way out with kiara running behind him.

Fuck you kitty hawk! Kiara screamed.

And fuck your horrible but nice clothes. JJ joined in.

I love you so much you know that. JJ asked as they get to the main road.

I know, and me too. Kiara said while holding her husband's hand.

They all arrive back at the chateau, hand in hand walking in to the guys.

Wait, do u you wanna do a prank baby? Kiara questioned.

Sure. JJ exclaimed as he was listening to the prank.

Let it begin! Kiara whispered.

They all saw JJ with a sad face walking in.

What? What's wrong? where's kiara? they all voices.

I don't know, but what I do know is that she's back home with us!! JJ exclaimed as kiara walked into his arms and faced the group, who were in tears and shock.

Oh.my.gosh, Kiara rose carrera, you're here!! JB voiced as he picked her up and Span her around.

JB finally put her down, and she got strangled by a big hug, from Sarah.

Oh my gosh!!! You're here, you're actually here. Sarah shouted.

Yeah, yeah I am girly. Kiara spoke.

Awww, hey you goofball. Kiara jokes, as she wraps her arms around pope.

Hi kie. Pope shouted.

Aww, I'm so glad you're my family guys, and my husband. Kiara spoke, as she looks at the guys and JJ.

Kiara is so happy that she is back home, with her family, not her parents, her family.

P4L xx

Hi my readers!!

This was suggested, hope you like it whoever it was, remember vote, add, comment, suggestions.

Stay safe