Argument

It was a morning with the Pogues, John B and Sarah were arguing about who's gonna use which board, they needed to share a board, as Rafe broke Sarah's board in anger.

OMG, I don't care who uses it first Sarah! JB shouted.

Well you should, because the waves don't stay for long John B, Sarah states.

So, I don't wanna go surfing anyways! JB said bluntly.

Those words ripped through Sarah, he loved going surfing, with them, and now he doesn't wanna go with his own wife.

W-what do you mean you don't wanna go surfing? Sarah stutters out in sadness.

What I mean is I don't wanna go surfing with you, who complains about her surfboard, and who doesn't like sharing. John B said angrily.

Sarah's eyes were pooled with tears, at what her husband just said to her, is she really that bad at sharing? He might be letting off some anger towards her but not about her.

You know what? Fine just go then, if you don't wanna hang around with me then go! Sarah said angry.

I might just do that actually Sarah. JB said as he walked away.

Good, and don't come back until you wanna be nice and talk to your wife! Sarah emphasised.

All the others heard their friends argument, they were quite shocked at how quickly Sarah broke down, they all ran over to her and asked what happened.

Sarah? Hey what happened girl? Kiara asked softly.

J-John B doesn't w-wanna do s-surfing with m-me! Sarah sobbed.

They were devastated at what Sarah just said, and really mortified at how John B could not wanna go surfing with his own wife.

Son of a bitch! JJ remarked out.

Sarah, don't worry, JB is a total dumbass, and is a bitch to not want to go surfing with you. Kiara explained, as she hugged her in comfort.

I know. Sarah hiccuped.

I'm gonna go talk some sense into JB's stupid ass! JJ pointed out as he and pops walked to his motorcycle and rode to JB's house.

Let's go surfing yeah? Kiara suggested.

Yeah, let's go. Sarah smiled, as she got up with Kiara and made their way to the sea with the waves.

JJ and pope both arrived at JB's house, JJ parked up the motorcycle, and both ran in to see their friend. 

YO, JOHN B! JJ shouted out. 

They saw john B come out of nowhere and says what's up. 

Oh hi guys, what's up? JB said as he chews on a snack. 

Pope and JJ flare up in disgust at what their friend just said. 

What's up? What's up is that your upset and mad wife is with my wife crying, because you're an asshole for not going surfing with your girl, that's what's up. JJ states annoyed. 

JB doesn't know what to say, he really hurt his wife, and she is in pieces, he stops chewing on his snack, and looks at them. 

Got nothing to say? Pope exclaims. 

I'm sorry alright. JB says above a whisper. 

Oh your sorry, well get you, and your sorry ass to Sarah, she deserves an apology from you. Pope states. 

Yeah, yeah you're right let's go. JB stands up and they all make their way to the girls. 

They arrive at the wreck, and see the girls talking and laughing, John B also notices Sarah's bikini is soaked, suggesting that they went surfing. 

Go on dude, talk to her. JJ asks as they make their way over to the said girls.

Haha, that's actually really funny. Sarah laughs.

I know right, like who asks if I can help in the restroom? Kie giggles, as she notices the boys.

Umm, Sarah. Kie clears her throat.

Sarah looks up at JB, his eyes filled with regret and guilt. 

Hi baby. John B whispers, but enough for them to hear. 

Hi. Sarah simply states. 

Look I'm really, really sorry about before, I shouldn't have said that,I was being an asshole, so feel free to slap me or call me names. 

They all watch Sarah get up and walk closer to John B and slap his arm lightly. 

That's for being a bitch. Sarah smiles. 

They all laugh, including JB who faked hurt. 

Ouchiee, okay I deserved that. JB says. 

Look, I don't wanna fight anymore baby. Sarah exclaims. 

Neither do I baby girl. JB says sadly. 

So are we okay? Sarah asks questionably.

Yeah, yeah we're better than okay Sarah, we're great. JB remarks happily. 

 Yay. Sarah exclaims in excitement. 

The couple both kiss and hold each other.

They all go home, and happy to be in each others company. 

Hi my readers!!

This was suggested, so whoever did I hope you like it. 

I'll be uploading more after I finished my school homework. 

Until next time 

~ Stay safe