Baby 1st word

Start writing your story

The next morning Sarah and John B woke up to their little baby boy who held his small baby hands on the side of his cot.

Picture here if your wondering

They both got out of bed and Sarah picked up her little boy in her arms, kissed his nose, Michael giggled the family all went down to get breakfast

Sarah made his baby food and got his sippy cup and filled it with baby milk so it can be easily drank. 

John B was making them some toast and coffee, he bought it over to where they were sitting, while Sarah was feeding Michael, she cleaned up his face softly.

Oh you messy pup! Sarah giggled, so did John B. 

Mama. Michael said as he giggled. 

Sarah stopped feeding him and placed her coffee on the counter while John B dropped his toast from his hand onto the plate, while they figure out what just happened. They were in complete and utter shock at what just came from their baby boy's mouth. 

Oh. My. God. Sarah said slowly while she took in what he just said. 

I know right, wow, say it again bud. John B encouraged. 

Mama. Michael said again and giggled

OMG, baby did you that on video to show the guys. Sarah spoke in shock. 

Oh you bet your ass I did. John B laughed and said happily. 

Aww well done baby boy. Sarah said as the two went round to see their baby. 

John B picked up Michael and swinged him round, making him giggle. 

Well done our precious handsome cutie pie. Sarah commented . 

I know this is a short chapter.

Hope you still liked it.