Appendicitis

It was one morning, John B and Sarah were still asleep, Sarah woke up to her husband groaning in pain. 

Oww! John B screamed out. 

Hey, hey bubba what's up? Sarah asks her husband as she brings John B to her lap. 

M-my side really hurts. JB whimpered as his side continued throbbing. 

Sarah thought of his appendix, because where he pointed was his appendix side. 

Hey baby, do u feel sick, like you're gonna puke up. Sarah asks softly, as she places a cool hand under his shirt and rub his belly softly. 

JB just nods his head yes, and relaxes into the new feeling on his belly. 

Sarah's suspicions were right, appendicitis is what her sick baby has, she knows she has to drive him to hospital. 

Baby, look at me you have something called appendicitis, it means one of your organs is ready to burst, but you can live without them, so nothing to worry about. Sarah explained softly. 

JB just groans at the unbearable pain in his stomach. 

I know baby, I know, let's get you to the hospital. Sarah suggested as she helped her husband get out of bed and she put his shoes on, also put his sweater on him to keep him warm. 

Sarah wore one of his sweaters, and they walked downstairs, to the car. 

They both got in, and Sarah rushed to the hospital, they arrive at the hospital and they walked in, and sarah placed her sick baby in a chair. 

Hi, my name is Sarah cameron - routledge, my husband has appendicitis. Sarah rushed out, as she looked at her sleeping in pain boyfriend. 

Okay, we're gonna get him straight in surgery. the nurse replied, as they were putting John B on a stretcher rushing him straight to theatre. 

Sarah was sitting down, and biting her nails, worried about her husband.

Sarah saw a nurse come out and ask for the sarah who got up and asked how he was. 

Hi, i'm Sarah, How is he? Sarah questioned. 

Hi, I'm nurse sawyer, I'm looking after your husband, we managed to catch it early, so well done, he's up in recovery, He'll be asleep for a few hours, due to the sedation from the surgery, but don't worry he's gonna be fine. 

Can I see him? Sarah asked politely.

Of course you can, follow me. The nurse replied kindly, as she took Sarah to John B's room. 

Sarah walked in and sat down on the uncomfortable chair with her Hand intertwined with his. 

Hi baby, I'm here now. Sarah whispered as he woke up and lazily looked around the room with his eyes half open. 

Hey babe. JB spoke roughly due to sedation. 

hey baby, thank goodness you're awake. Sarah said happily, as she placed her phone down on the bed. 

Why am I in hospital? John B replied as he gets worried. 

Well, you had an attack of appendicitis Bubba. Sarah says sadly. 

O-oh wow, that's really bad. JB whispered out.

Yeah, yeah it is baby, but don't worry you're okay now, they managed to remove it without any problems or complications. 

I'm sleepy. JB yawned to prove his point and closed his eyes. 

Shhh, it's okay go to the sleep then, I'll be here baby, Sarah whispered softly, as she slowly got in the bed and cuddled into her husband. 

They both were asleep in each other's arms. 

Hi My lovely readers!!

This is a new part, hope you enjoyed it, if you've read it, or if you haven't already read it, then you can read it here! 

Stay safe!!