Wedding

It was the day of John B and Sarah's wedding they already got the Dress picked out it's a white long ruffled dress with her hair in a bun with white hair flowers around it. Kiara was doing her makeup while the others were getting John B ready they are going to their local church a 10 minute drive so not far.

In John b and Sarah's room.

I'm so nervous kie, Sarah said her voice laced with worry.

Aww sar you'll be fine and you look gorgeous sweetie. Kiara said sweetly as she finished her and Sarah's makeup.

At the chateau

It was John B, pope and JJ and they were all talking about the day, getting John B ready to marry Sarah.

My boy is finally tying the knot didn't think it would happen. JJ said with a happy voice.

I know man, I'm super nervous about this but it's for a good reason I'm marrying the girl of my dreams. John B said happily

Listen bro no need to get nervous, JJ and I are here to get you ready. Pope said with excitement.

Thanks guys it means a lot to us. John B said passionately.

Nope, no thanks once with a pogue always with a pogue remember.

Yeah I remember. John B chuckles lightly.

Now let's get you married bro. JJ said as he stood up.

Back at Sarah's and john b's apartment.

Can't believe you're getting married girl. Kiara said with excitement.

Neither can I, so exciting. Sarah replies eagerly

alright girl let's get you married.

The pogues make their way to the church where their best friends are getting married, all the Boys are wearing a black tux, kiara is wearing a purple short dress and Sarah is wearing her dress. The time has come for John B and Sarah to get married.

They all walk in and find their allocated seats kiara and pope next to each other as JJ is John B's best man.

The music perfect by Ed Sheeran is playing.

I found a love for me.

Darling just dive right in and follow my lead

Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet

Oh I never knew you were the one waiting for me

We are all here today to celebrate the marriage of Sarah rose Cameron and John Booker routledge. The priest said poshly

Anyone who feels that these two people should not get married or are against this marriage declare so now or forever hold your peace.

Sarah repeat after me.

I Sarah rose Cameron take you John booker routledge to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for richer and for poorer and in sickness and in health. The priest replies.

I Sarah rose Cameron take you John booker routledge to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for richer and poorer and in sickness and in health Sarah says with tears pooling in her eyes.

John B repeat after me.

I John booker routledge take you Sarah rose Cameron routledge to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for richer and for poorer and in sickness and in health. The priest replies.

I John booker routledge take you Sarah rose Cameron routledge to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for richer and for poorer and in sickness and in health. John B replies.

Sarah's speech

John B I remember the day when you gatecrashed my dad's boat and you tried to come in silently as you saw me asleep, but you ended up Knocking one of the empty tanks on the table. (Everyone started laughing), I then woke up and I thought you were wheezie, then you had empty tanks and I promised to keep it a secret but then somehow the secret got out and came up to me and knocked my drink out of my hand. Then as you left I called you an asshole. and I'm so glad we became friends I know at the Start when I joined, it was a rocky start. But we all got on and went on some missions and quests and I love all that, and I can't wait to do more with you as your wife I love you.

Everyone cheered and clapped as it was John B's turn to say his speech.

John B's speech

Sarah I remember when I first saw you I was at the bonfire leaning on a ledge watching you sit on a play castle up top and dancing, then kiara walked up and said dude ask her out already, and I really wanted to but I was scared, so I went up to you and said my name and you said yours and somehow we ended up kissing, when I brought you to the pogues, yes I know Kiara wasn't very happy with it, she made me choose you or her and I chose both, but she stormed out, but we all got on and when i got bit by an alligator and JJ thought we were joking, what I wanna say is I love you Sarah rose and I wanna go on more missions with you but as your husband, I love you.

Everyone clapped and screamed, cheered as they are nearly married.

Sarah do you take John Booker routledge as your wedded husband.

I do. Sarah says perfectly.

John Booker routledge do you take Sarah rose Cameron as your wedded wife.

I so do. John B says eagerly

Okay with that, you may now kiss your bride. The priest says with a smile.

John B wraps an arm around her waist and bends her back and kisses her.

Everyone stands up and cheers as they all celebrate the married couple.

Everyone gets drunk and sings and Sarah and John B have a dance on their own as they celebrate their marriage.

Leave suggestions and comments in the box below.

👇