Enemies to lovers!

It was one day, Kiara and John B were doing decorations for their friends birthday, but JJ wasn't too happy.

Kiara, can I talk to you a sec? JJ spoke up.

Yeah sure, John B you take over? Kiara asked. 

Yep, don't worry I got you covered. JB spoke up as he continued the decorations. 

What's up? Kiara asked. 

What are you doing with John B? JJ whispered.

Kiara couldn't believe what she heard from JJ's mouth, how could he say that about his best friend. 

What the hell JJ! Kiara shouted. 

What? Just asking? JJ said, as he watched Kiara's face go red. 

Get out JJ!! Kiara screamed quietly. 

I'm sorry wha- JJ got cut off by a sentence.

You have to leave now, no one speaks about my friend like that. Kiara defends. 

Umm, okay Kiara. JJ spoke, as he left the house, and slammed it behind him. 

Kiara walked back to John B, who was still doing decorations. 

What's up Kie? John B asked. 

Nothing, it's fine. Kiara replied annoyed at JJ. 

Okay. JB raised his hands. 

JJ was standing outside, his heart was calling for Kiara, but she already hates him. 

Oh for Pete's sake . JJ muttered out, kicking himself for letting it get to this. 

Kiara couldn't stop thinking about what JJ had said, that was really cruel, but he wouldn't have said it if there was a good reason which annoyed him. JJ was sweet at heart, but if he was in a bad mood he would always take it on people who didn't deserve it. 

Kiara was brought off her thoughts by a knock at the door. 

Kiara thought it was going to be JJ. 

Kiara opened the door, and was met with green eyes, meaning they were JJ's. 

Oh hi, JJ. Kiara spoke, as she opened the door a little wider. 

Hi. JJ simply stated with guilt and regret filled in his eyes.

What's up? Kiara asked. 

JJ didn't know what to say, he loved Kiara, but was worried if it wouldn't plan out. 

Look, I love you Kiara, and I know, I know I shouldn't have said that stuff about John B, I was angry, my dad was annoying me and I- . JJ admits truthfully, but was stopped short, by a soft kiss.

I love you too JJ! Kiara admitted, as she looked down at the floor. 

JJ was so happy, that she liked him too. 

Yay! JJ screams in joy.

Now enough talking, kiss me you goofball. Kiara giggled, while enjoying the kiss.

They were now together, and gonna live happily ever after! 

Hi My Readers!! 

This was requested, hope you all like it, and the person who requested this too.

I'll be uploading more tonight or tomorrow! 

Comment, vote and suggest! 

~ Stay Safe 😊