I love you John B

It was one day where it was Kiara, Sarah, pope and JJ, all talking, laughing and drinking.

So who has a crush on who? JJ spoke up sarcastically. 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and all eyes were on JJ, surprised by that comment. 

What? Just asking, Kiara you first. JJ replied. 

Kiara's cheeks went all red, as everyone started looking at her.

Ummm, well.... JJ. Kiara spoke out nervously. 

Everyone all turned to him and looked shocked. 

JJ always loved Kiara, and was so glad she liked him. 

I like her so much. JJ spoke. 

JJ and Kiara got up and kissed each other on the lips, and sat back with each other. 

Sooo, Sarah who do you like. Pope asked. 

Ummmm, I kinda like John B. Sarah pipes up. 

All of them were ecstatic, John B was a kook, he was friends with topper, Rafe and Kelce. 

But he's a kook Sarah? JJ spoke up.

Yeah, Sarah you don't wanna be with him. Kie exclaims. 

Well, guys he's funny, cute and quite hot, so what he's a Kook. Sarah defends. 

Okay, just don't come crying to us if he breaks your heart girl. Pope exclaims. 

Oh don't worry pope, I don't intend to. Sarah says with a smile.

They all went back to what they were doing, and we're all surprised when they all heard John B talking with Sarah, something about a bonfire. 

So you coming? JB asked. 

Ummm, with my gang, see you there. Sarah replies.

Ok, see you later. JB said as he walked away. 

Yep, see ya. Sarah shouts, as she shuts the door, and when she turns round she gets a fright with everyone near her. 

OMG, What the hell guys, you guys sc-. Sarah gets cut off by a question. 

A bonfire? Kiara interrupted. 

Yeah, why u going to a bonfire with a kook? Pope exclaims.

Omg guys, chill I'll be fine, anyway you guys are coming. Sarah responds as she walks away.

Waittt, I'm sorry what now? JJ exclaims as they all follow her inside. 

Yep, you're all coming. Sarah replies triumphantly. 

Oh fine. They all replied as they all rushed off to get changed.

They all arrive at the bonfire, and see John B with his friends talking, they all got out and Sarah ran over to them, with the others walking in tow behind her.

Hey JB, these are my friends, JJ, pope and Kiara. Sarah replies as they all fakes their waves. 

Oh hi guys! I'm John B. JB says as he wraps an arm round Sarah's waist. 

Hi bro. JJ gives a friendly smile. 

Yep hey, pope exclaims. 

Well, hello there miss Kiara. Rafe says as he walks towards her. 

A: I'm not your miss, and B: I'm dating someone, so back off! Kiara shouted out in disgust. 

Ooh, feisty so who are u taken by? Rafe questioned unbeknownst that JJ was there. 

Feisty is taken by me, so back off bro. JJ warned. 

Geez, chill man. Rafe surrendered. 

They all sat down and ate hotdogs and chatted. 

So, pope where's your girl? Kelce asked as he finished his hotdog. 

Barbados, and her name's Cleo. Pope stated. 

Ooh, nice. John B spoke out. 

After awhile, they all chatted and laughed. 

I love you so much Sarah rose Cameron. John B whispered in her ear. 

Sarah giggled as her ear tickled. 

I love you too John B. Sarah whispered. 

This was suggested, so whoever did suggest this, hope you like it, drop some more comments in the box! 

Stay safe   ~