JJ's Dad shot

It was one night that Kiara and her husband JJ were asleep in bed until something happened.

Ring ring ring

Baby, your phone is ringing. Kiara wakes up annoyed.

JJ wakes up from Kiara and his phone, JJ picks it up and sees the sheriff calling.

Baby who is it? Kiara asked while sitting up with JJ.

The shoupe for some reason? JJ asked confused as he picks up the phone.

J: Hello?

S: Hey JJ, umm, well we were just patrolling around the block of your dad's place and realised his door was open, so we got out and walked in, JJ I'm so sorry but your father was there and he was shot dead. I'm so sorry JJ.

J: wow. Umm w-when.

S: to be exact 3 days ago so he was there for quite some time, again I'm so sorry.

J: o-okay thanks shoupe.

S: yeah, no problem. Call me or come down if you need anything.

J: okay thanks.

JJ hangs up before he can say anything else and just looks blankly at the wall with tears pooling in his eyes.

Baby? Kiara whispered.

JJ didn't say anything, he just broke down and cried, loud sobs leaving his body.

JJ, bubba, hey what's up? What did shoupe say? Kiara asked softly.

M-my d-dad is d-dead! JJ sobbed.

Oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry baby. Kiara says with a hint of sadness.

C'mere. Kiara suggested as she wrapped her arms around him and brought him in for a warm hug.

JJ buries his head in her chest and just sobbed and sobbed.

Shhh, shh baby it's okay I'm here and you're safe. Kiara said gently as she massaged his scalp with soft fingers.

I-I'm not sure what to feel. JJ responded no longer crying just sniffing.

I don't know either baby, you wanna sleep and snuggle. Kiara whispered.

JJ just nodded his head and falls back into her arms and closes his eyes.

Okay, come on then. Kiara exclaims as she helps her husband in bed.

All toasty. Kiara says as she gets in, and JJ's head goes on her chest.

Kiara massages his head to provide comfort this motion puts him to sleep.

Shh it's okay bubba. Just relax your muscles, I got you. Kiara asks while placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

JJ does what she said, and falls asleep better.

There you go baby. Kiara whispered.

Kiara can't help but feel bad for her baby. Luke was never a father, not a nice one anyway, left him bruised, scared him to admit it to us.

Kiara watches sniffles as he slept and Kiara decides to sleep too.