Autism

JJ just recently found out he had severe autism, JJ was scared to leave Kiara and he was scared to leave the house. 

Babe, come on let's go see the guys! Kiara spoke out, as she entered the room.

Ugh, no, no. JJ mumbled out. 

Kiara knew JJ was scared to go out, so she needed to reassure him that it's okay.

Aww, baby hey it's okay, I'll be with you the whole time. Kiara reassured her husband.  

Fine. JJ ripped the covers off, and got up to get some board shorts on and his normal shirt. 

Okay, ready baby? Kiara asked. 

JJ just nodded, he didn't really wanna go out, but he had to get some exercise.

Okay, let's go bubba. Kiara spoke, as they made their way to their car.

They arrived at the chateau, and saw the guys at their usual spaces. 

Hey guys!! Kiara boomed as the couple stepped out to see them. 

Oh hey, guys. They all exclaimed.

Hey. Kiara spoke. 

They were surprised when JJ didn't say anything to them.

J? You alright bro? They all asked him. 

Yes. JJ stated simply. 

They all looked to Kiara, and she mimed its his autism.

It's his autism. Kiara whispered, so JJ didn't hear. 

They all understand, so they just left it. 

I'm going to go to the shops, for some snacks, anyone want anything from there? Kiara questioned. 

They all said no, this was when JJ got set off. 

Baby, no, no you can't leave me alone. JJ whimpered, but he didn't mean to be rude to the rest of them, it was just his condition. 

Kiara knew the second she was going to go somewhere, JJ would have a meltdown. 

Aww baby, listen I'm not gonna be long there, I'll be back before you know it. Kiara reassured. 

But, but I'll miss you. JJ was on the verge of tears now. 

Kiara's heart broke, she didn't want to leave her baby, but she needed to go to the shops.

Baby, I'll be back soon. Kiara promised, as she went to go out the door.

KIARA!! JJ shouted, as he rushed to go see her. 

Baby, please I'll be back okay, be good for me. Kiara asked him. 

Yeah, you'll be fine with us J, Kie just go, we go him. Sarah exclaimed.

Okay. Kiara stated sadly, as she walked out, and closed the door behind her, she could her husband sobbing, calling for her name. 

Aww, JJ. Pope whispers, as he bought his best friend into a hug. 

JJ loved pope, but he wanted Kiara's cuddles, not his.

JJ soon melted into the hug, and sobbed continuously for Kiara.

Sarah couldn't stand to watch her best friend fall apart in pope's arms, just wanting Kiara. Sarah said that she would call Kiara.

JJ, hey buddy, I'm gonna call Kiara okay. Sarah promised, as she pulled out her phone and dialled her friend.

Kiara was down the isles, choosing what to buy, until she heard her phone ringing.

Come on Kie, pick up. Sarah mumbled, as she waited for Kiara. 

Hello? Kiara spoke into the phone.

Hey, you need to come back, JJ's falling apart in pope's arms, just calling for you. Sarah stated sadly, as she watched JJ fall asleep on pope's lap on the couch. 

Kiara knew she would be called back eventually, she thought to hell with the shopping, she needed to be with her baby. 

On my way!  Kiara replies, as she placed her groceries back on random shelves and made a quick exit.

Okay, thanks, he's sleeping right now, don't know how long for though? Sarah explained.

Alright, home in 5, bye Sarah. Kiara quickly said. 

Alright, see ya soon. Sarah ended the call, and walked back inside. 

How is he? Sarah asked, as she sat down with her husband John B. 

Took forever, to calm him down. JB spoke as he looked at his friend asleep on pope's lap. 

Aww, poor guy, anyway I spoke to Kie, she's on her way. Sarah stated. 

Their conversation was stopped short, as they heard the door open, notifying them that it was Kiara. 

Guys? Kiara whispered through the hall. 

In here Kie! Sarah whisper shouted, careful to not wake JJ. 

Kiara walked in, and saw her husband fast asleep on pope's lap. 

How long has he been like that pope? Kiara questioned, as she walked over to him, and crouched down on the floor next to him. 

Umm, since he's stopped crying. Pope explained. 

Kiara's heart was in pieces, she was so happy that she had her best friends, but sad that her husband was sobbing his heart out. 

Kiara gently took off JJ's cap, and ran a hand through his curls, to gently wake him up.

JJ stirred and gently opened his eyes, to take in the room. Then he looked and saw his beautiful wife looking at him. 

Hey baby. Kiara softly whispered. 

JJ didn't say anything, just reached out his arms, and closing his eyes again, like a little child. 

Aww baby. Kiara chucked lightly, as she took him in her arms, and scratched his scalp gently. 

Time to go home baby. Kiara whispered. 

Yay. JJ whispers. 

They both got up and made their way to the door. 

They all said their goodbyes, and got into the car to drive home. 

Hi My readers!! 

This was requested, so whoever requested this hope you like it. 

I'll be uploading more tonight.

Leave comments and suggestions, vote too.

~ Stay safe 😊