Earache JJ

it was one morning, they were in bed and JJ was still asleep, Kiara was awake and got out of bed to make some breakfast for them. 

Kiara gave one last kiss to JJ's warm sleepy head, and walked downstairs. 

Kiara was in the middle of cooking some eggs, until she hears a whimper coming from their room. 

Kiara turned off the gas, and put the eggs on hold. As she went up stairs to see her boyfriend in bed with his hands pinching at his ears. 

Kiara walked over to him and sat next to him and started asking what's up. 

Hey baby, what's up with your ears? Kiara softly asked. 

T-they're h-hurting m-me! JJ whimpered out and continued pulling at them. 

Awww, baby don't pull at them it will just make it worse bubba. Kiara gently tugged his hands away from his ears. 

Shhhh it's okay, I got you, you're okay baby. Just relax. Kiara whispers as she rubbed his head and his sore ear. 

JJ just whimpered wanting the pain to stop, JJ keeled over into his wife's lap and sighed. 

It's okay, do you want to have a nap for a little while, or eat some eggs, or have some medicine? Kiara suggested softly, as she tucked a piece of his hair behind his ear. 

Nap, with you, and medicine baby. JJ asks as he flutters his eyes.

Kiara can't help but blush, as she kisses his forehead and goes downstairs to get the medicine for her baby. 

Kiara brought up a cup of medicine and some water for her husband, she walked in and saw her husband laying down where she left him. 

Hey baby. JJ whispered as he sat up and accepted the medicine. 

Hi bubba, Kiara said as she gets in bed, and JJ snuggles into her chest where she takes her cool fingers and rakes them through his hair. 

Mhmm, that feels so good. JJ whispers out as he falls asleep. 

That's good baby, just go to sleep I gotcha. Kiara whispered out too. 

Kiara watches her husband fall asleep on her chest snoring softly.

Kiara opened the bedside drawer and took out some ear drops which is in a small box which says.

Martin's ear drops

Steps

1. Take out of box, unscrew the lid and grab the syringe and put 1/2 drops in the person's ear.

2. Grab the cotton ball from the box and place it in ear, to stop the liquid seeping out from the ear. 

3. Re screw the lid, and place the syringe in hot water.

4. Place the box away from the sunlight, in a safe and secure place. 

Keep away from children

Kiara reads the steps, and places his head gently on the pillow and turns his head gently so he's facing the wall, as it will be easier for her to do put it in his ear. 

Kiara unscrews the lid, and gently grabs the syringe and puts the right amount in. She re screws the lid and places it to the side. 

She injects the medicine in her husband's ear, he slowly stirs at the movement and makes a small whimper. 

Kiara feels so bad for her husband because he's in so much pain. 

Shhh, it's okay baby, it's just me putting the medicine in, go back to sleep bubba, it's okay. Kiara whispers gently.

JJ falls back to sleep, and snores leave his mouth, as Kiara continues with what she was doing. 

Kiara takes out the small cotton ball, and places it inside his ear, so the liquid don't fall out. 

Kiara lifts up his head and places it back on his head, and he snuggles back in immediately, Kiara massages his sore ear, and JJ sighs and falls deeper into sleep. 

That's it baby, can you relax your ears bubba that will help your earache? Kiara asked softly.

JJ relaxes his ears, and falls asleep better and comfortably. 

There you go baby, it's okay they will hurt for some time, but the medicine should help a bit. Kiara whispered. 

JJ feels different when he wakes up, his ears are left painful, but he feels a soft comfort on his ear, and notices it is a cotton ball. 

JJ falls back in Kiara's arms, and falls back to sleep. Kiara sleeps as well. 

Hi my readers!!

Hope you guys like this part, I might do a storyline about JJ and the others but JJ goes off on a rampage. 

Comment, suggest and vote!! 

Stay safe!