Storm

Kiara, pope and JJ all waiting at the police shelter, as they see the sheriff, deputy and other officers all come in with yellow jackets with their hoods up as they walk towards the kids, the guys all get up and walk towards them. 

Hi y'all.. the Shoupe spoke first. 

Did you find them? JJ asked 

No kids.. Shoupe said his voice filled with guilt and regret. 

So they're still out there? Kiara spoke feeling hopeful as she looked at JJ who had his eyes trained on the officers, pope's too as she looked back at the officers. 

We don't know? Shoupe admits with sadness as he watches their eyes go from hopeful to sadness. 

So they're dead? Kiara responds dryly. 

Again we don't know, but we got the sbi and coastguards on the lookout for them. 

What do you mean you don't know? They must be out there, you're probably not looking hard enough. Pope exasperates

They drove through a tropical depression storm pope. Shoupe responds sadness feeling his voice. 

You drove them into the storm Shoupe, you know what come here, I'm gonna kill you you bastard, get off me, let go of me. JJ wrestles as the police officers take him away by carrying him despite his yelling. 

JJ stop!! Kiara desperately pleads. 

Pope walked over to the shoupe, you could have saved them man. Angrily speaking. 

We just couldn't they were to far out and most likely got swept up. Shoupe replies sadly. 

Pope walks away and kiara comes up to him. 

Pope stop, stop okay. Kiara responds with tears. 

She looks back and spots her mom and dad coming in the tent pulling their coat hoods down. 

Kiara walks up to them and breaks down and Anna and Mike hug her. 

Then Mrs heyward walks in and hugs her son pope and pope clings to her jacket and sobs. 

Mr heyward then arrives and sees JJ and puts an hand on his shoulder, then goes to see his wife and son.

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Pope sobs

Mr heyward shakes his head and grabs them both in a hug letting them sob, he then sees JJ without anyone silently crying, mr heyward breaks the hug to allow JJ to join them, JJ sees this and he runs into their hug.

It's okay, everything's gonna be okay. Mr heyward says as he closes his eyes. 

They didn't make it mom! Kiara says to her mom upset.

I know baby. Anna comforts her daughter. 

They then break each others hug and kiara hugs pope and sobs then JJ joins in. 

They all say they're goodbyes to their parents and go to the chateau, their parents allow them to as their friends died. 

They all go in the Twinkie all the way to the chateau, Kiara sat at the back with JJ's head in her lap and her stroking his blonde locks, as pope drives. 

They all go in and all sleep in the chateau on the couch, as pope rests between kiara's legs and JJ's head on her chest as they fall asleep peacefully,