Kids?

Sarah stops pacing and looks over at the test and in big bold signs it says I + she gasps and closes her eyes then opens them again to see if she was seeing things but no she is pregnant the sign on the test is playing on her mind she takes big deep breaths she thinks how am I going to tell John B he's going to be a great and fun dad but is he ready are we ready.

Baby are you okay in there? John b's voice brought her out of her trance she didn't realise she has been in there for over 15 minutes she figures out what she is going to tell him.

Yes babe I'm fine be out soon. Sarah says with a hint of nervousness.

She hears his footsteps decrease as he waits downstairs she takes a couple more deep breaths before she faces him she cleans herself up washes her hands and dries them and makes her way to John B who is sitting down with a beer he notices her comIng down and places his beer down next to him on the small table while he walks to her.

There's a moment of silence before John B speaks up.

Hi baby so what's the verdict? John B replies with a hint of worry in his voice

Sarah doesn't know what to say she just stands there worried what he might say the positive sign keeps going round in circles in her head but she'll just come out with it.

Ummm.. I'm pregnant baby. Sarah speaks quietly enough so he can hear her

John B doesn't know what to say and this worries Sarah he takes deep breaths and tries to take in Sarah's words.

W-wow oh my gosh I'm so happy we actually got a child, without thinking he picks her up gently and swings her round in happiness and kisses her lips softly.

S-so you're okay with this baby? Sarah comments with confusion in her voice.

Yes baby I am.. you're going to be a perfect mother to our beautiful child. John B replies happiness fills his voice.

Sarah is so happy that he's okay with having a child and that he's not forcing her to get rid of the baby she's knows in heart that he's is going to be perfect and wonderful father our child.

And you are going to be the best and perfect father to our child. Says Sarah with happiness in her voice too.

John B picks her up again and kisses her passionately on the lips, Sarah smiles into the kiss and happy that he is onboard with having their own child

The next few chapters are going to be about their child.

Hang tight as the chapters come your way