Food poisoning

It was one afternoon, and Kiara missed her husband JJ, he was out travelling and not due for another 2 days.

Come on girly, let's go get some lunch with the guys. Sarah spoke up as she took kiara's hand and pulled her up.

Ok. Kiara whispered.

They all arrived at the wreck and ordered a burger, salad and cheese and chips.

Kiara's food didn't taste right, it was all stodgy she thought that was normal, so she carried on eating it.

Kiara's stomach started cramping and had tears running down her face, Sarah looked at her best friend crying, and holding her tummy.

Awww, Kie hey what's up? Sarah spoke softly.

M-my tummy h-hurts and I feel pukey, I want JJ! Kiara sobbed out.

Sarah was feeling so upset for her friend, she thought it was a good idea to take her out, and it was, but it made her sick, and she wanted her husband JJ.

Aww sweetheart. Sarah whispered, as she bought Kie in her arms letting her cry in her shoulder.

All the guys picked up on their friends interaction, they all knew Kiara was sick, and she missed JJ, and to be honest they did too.

What's happened? Pope whispered.

She misses JJ and I think she has food poisoning. Sarah whispered.

Awww, poor kid. JB spoke up.

Yeah. Sarah spoke

Owwwwwww, that bloody hurts!! Kiara screamed out and tightened her grip on Sarah's shirt.

What's hurting sweetie? Sarah asked.

M-my belly. Kiara's whimpers out.

Let's get her home. Pope exclaims as they all got up and took Kiara's things and helped her in the car.

Kiara only wanted her husband JJ, who could cuddle her and make her feel better.

It's okay Kie, we're nearly home now. Sarah whispered, as she stroked her best friend's head.

Mmm, Kiara only mumbled.

Sarah knew how much her best friend missed JJ, if she doesn't feel better, then she'll call him, and get his ass down here.

Tell you what, if you still feel like shit, then I'll call JJ, and get his Ass down here. Sarah suggested, as they arrived home

Ok Sarah. Kie whispers as she went to bed to sleep, well try and sleep.

I'll come check on you soon. Sarah asked as she walked into the kitchen with the guys.

Ok. Kiara mumbled.

Sarah walked into the kitchen and saw JB and pope all talking to each other.

Oh hi baby, how's our girl? JB asked Sarah.

Yeah how is she Sarah? Pope exclaims.

She's not too good, crying for J it breaks my heart, I might text him if she gets worse.

They both agreed with Sarah, worried for their best friend.

I'm just gonna go check on her, be right back guys! Sarah shouted.

They both said okay, as they both went back to talking.

Sarah walked upstairs and opened Kiara's door, to see her a blubbering mess, trying to stop puking.

Owwwwww, it's really really hurting now Sarah! Kiara shouted out eagerly, as she tried to control her stomach.

Sarah knew it wasn't just a stomach bug, it was definitely food poisoning, so she went to text JJ, to get his ass home.

Aww sweetie, don't worry I'm gonna text JJ, and get his ass. Sarah spoke enthusiastically, as pulled out her phone and pressed JJ on her messages.

Hi JJ ,

Kiara is really sick, she's getting hot and cold sweats, stomach is cramping really tightly, she only wants you, so get your ass home.

Sarah x

Sent 12:09

Sarah placed her phone inside her jean pocket, and walked over to her best friend, who is just sobbing.

Aww girly, it must really hurt, c'mere. Sarah suggested softly.

Kiara whimpered and nodded her head, as she leaned into her best friend, closing her eyes, they were in a moment of silence, until Sarah's phone pinged and it was JJ.

New message JJ

Hi Sarah,

Aww, my poor baby, I'm on my way , tell her I love her, and see you in 20.

JJ x

Sent 12:11

Sarah was so glad that JJ was coming back, she sent him a quick thumbs up.

👍

Sent at 12:12

Hi girly, JJ's coming home, so you'll get to see him soon. Sarah whispered out.

Kiara smiled, but that soon went, when a pain ripped straight through her stomach, which made her yelp.

Ouch, my belly. Kiara whimpered.

Aww sweet girl, shhh it's okay JJ's home now. I can hear his car turning up. Sarah spoke happily.

Yay. Kiara beamed.

Let me go get him, I'll be back with him. Sarah spoke, as she got up to go get JJ.

Okay. Kiara whispered out.

Sarah ran downstairs and saw JJ rush in nearly knocking him off his feet.

Sarah couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

Hi clumsy. Sarah joked.

Haha, very funny. JJ joked too.

So where's my beautiful wife? JJ looked around to see if he could spot her.

Upstairs, I'll take you. Sarah rushed out, as she took him upstairs.

Okay thanks Sarah. JJ showed an appreciative smile.

No problem JJ. Sarah smiled too.

They ended up in their room, and JJ's heart broke at his girl on the floor, rolling about trying to ease the pain in her burning stomach.

Baby. JJ spoke softly, as he walked over to her.

J? Kiara bursted into a new set of fresh tears, and reached her arms out for him to hug her.

Aww baby, shhhh I'm home now, I got you. JJ whispered as he stroked her hair soothingly and rubbed her sore belly.

I'll umm, leave you guys alone for a while, come down when you're ready. Sarah spoke up, as she exited the room.

Thanks Sarah. JJ whispered.

Hey, don't mention it we do anything for each other, you guys know that. Sarah explained. 

I know. JJ shouted quietly, not to wake up his sleeping girl, who was on his shoulder.

Oh baby, let's get you in bed. JJ whispered, as he carried her, and placed her in bed.

JJ got undressed and into his pyjamas and walked over to the bed, and climbed in it.

Kiara unknowingly placed her head on his chest, and snuggled into it.

It's okay bubba, you can sleep now, I got you. JJ whispered.

Hi my readers!!

I hope you liked this new chapter, don't remember who wrote this, but whoever did hoped you liked it.

Leave comments, suggestions and vote!

~ Stay safe