Upset stomach

It was an afternoon with the Pogues, JJ and Kiara were eating fish cake with mayo and chips, while Sarah and John B were eating some soup.

While JJ was halfway through his food, his stomach gurgled loudly as he patted it down gently. 

Ooh, you okay baby? Kiara spoke as she finished her mouth full of food. 

Y-yes fine kie. JJ put on a smile and continued eating his food. 

He swallowed some more, before his stomach gurgled again. 

Kiara notices this and places her food down and picks up a towel to wipe her mouth and raised her eyebrow at her husband. 

What kie? JJ replies like if something should be wrong. 

That's 2 times your stomach gurgled in a 1 hour period JJ. Kiara told him. 

John B and Sarah agreed with Kiara, as they place their food down, and all eyes were on JJ. 

JJ looked scared at everyone. As eyes were all on him. JJ just rushed off to the restroom and everyone looked stunned. 

I'll go then shall I? Kiara stated the obvious even though she was gonna go anyway. 

John B and Sarah knew she was gonna go anyway, so they played along. 

Kiara wondered in the males restroom and saw JJ hunched over the toilet sink with his head in his hands whimpering. 

Kiara's heart broke at what she saw, she rushed over and took JJ in her arms and stroked his hair back. 

What hurts bubba? Kie spoke softly as she massaged his curls.

JJ just whimpered and pointed down to his tummy. 

Kiara always knew he had trouble digesting food, and it always leaded him to be sick or have upset tummy. 

Aww I'm sorry baby, it's hard for you to eat isn't it, hmm? Kiara asked sweetly.

JJ just nodded his head yes, and bolted to the cubicle to sit on the toilet, he slammed the door shut. 

Kiara could hear crying from her husband at how much it hurt him. 

Hey baby, can I come in? Kiara lightly tapped on the door. 

No response just whimpers. 

Baby, it's okay. Kiara asked gently. 

It hurts! JJ sobbed out as he walked out, and into Kiara's open arms and just curled himself in her arms. 

Shhh, I know it's hurting bubba, I know you're in pain with your tummy. Kiara apologised. 

Kiara helped him to the sink, and he washed his hands. 

All done bubba, let's get our things baby, and go home yeah? Kiara whispers out. 

JJ just nodded his head and leant his head softly on her shoulder and closes his eyes while walking back to the guys. 

John B and Sarah both got up to see their best friend half asleep on his girls shoulder whimpering, and Kiara barely holding him up. 

What's up with him kie? Sarah asked, so did John B worried about their friend. 

Well, you guys all know he has trouble eating, well this is a side affect of his eating disorder unfortunately. Kiara says sadly. 

John B and Sarah knew he had an eating disorder, and he would never admit it to them. 

Aww, poor guy. Sarah and John B whispered. 

Yeah, so we're all gonna go home, feel free to come back with us guys. Kiara suggested as she grabbed her and JJ's things. 

Let's go guys!! Sarah pipes up. 

They all helped JJ in the Twinkie and Kiara sat down with JJ his head in her lap. 

JJ started whimpering as John B hit a speed bump. 

Aww baby, shhh it's okay I got you just relax, it's okay it was just John B being silly. Kiara joked.

John B faked offence and the girls chuckled while JJ was sleeping. 

They all arrived at the Château, Kiara got JJ out of the Twinkie, and walked in to the couple who were drinking beer. 

Wanna go to bed baby? Kiara asked her sick husband. 

Yes please baby. JJ nod his head yes, and they went to their room, Sarah and John B were in their room together as well. 

JJ lied on Kiara's chest as she played his hair, and one hand under his shirt rubbing his belly softly with her warm fingers. 

You can go to sleep baby, I got you, just relax. Kiara shushes softly. 

Okay, JJ mumbled already asleep. 

There you go baby, I got you. Kiara whispers even though he's asleep. 

Kiara decides to have some sleep too. 

Kiara gently moves JJ's head off her lap with her soft hands, and lied down on the bed then placed his head back on her lap, JJ stirred but then fell asleep. 

They both fell asleep quickly, hoping for no more excitement in the night. 

Hi my readers!! 

This is a new part, hope you like it, uploading more tonight or if not tonight tomorrow morning. 

Stay safe!