Nightmare JJ

it was one night JJ and Kiara was sleeping from a long day of surfing with the others, it was peaceful until something upset happened. 

No, no please stop dad, I'll be good, no no please. JJ whimpers out while shaking and tears down his face as he relives a childhood dream. 

Kiara wakes up and hears her boyfriend whimpering and shaking so she moves her body so she is facing him and heart shatters at what she sees, her boyfriend whimpering and screaming with tears and his face scrunched up. 

Hey baby, I'm here shh it's okay I'm here you're in our bed you're okay bubba. She says softly and she brings his head to her stomach and lays his head gently on there while she gently massages his head to comfort and calm him down. 

JJ stops whimpering and starts to calm down and sighs deeply and leans inti her touch, which makes kiara smile she continues doing it until he's calm and no longer crying and upset. 

Kiara's heart breaks for him, at how his dad can treat this most lovely kind sweet boy who just wants to be loved by a family who will love him for him instead of being a horrible father. 

JJ finally calms down and twists his head into her stomach and falls to sleep. 

Kiara smiles softly and she can tell he's seeking comfort from her and he feels safe in her arms to sleep. 

Kiara lays down with his head still on her stomach sleeping softly, and then she goes to sleep too.