Stressed

JJ was up all night, reading his books for school, as he missed the last two semesters.

Kiara was asleep, until she reached her hand out to her husband, but frowned when she saw an empty side.

Kiara got up and heard some groans from downstairs, so she opened her door and made her way downstairs, and saw JJ on his books reading them all over again.

Baby? Kiara whispered as she walked over to him.

No response just mumbles.

Baby, hey can I take the book? Kiara asked softly as she saw his eyes droop down.

Kiara took the book, and made her way to his head, and took off his cap, and began to slowly use her fingers to scratch his scalp softly.

Mhmmmm, baby please stop, I gotta get these books done. JJ stresses.

Nope, you are sleeping with me in our bed, these are stressing you out so much baby.

JJ doesn't say anything, he knows his wife is right, so he just lets her take care of him.

Come on baby. Kiara whispered gently, as she took his hand and pulled him up, they made their way to the stairs, and into the room.

Let's get you in your pyjamas yeah baby. Kiara suggests, as she feels like she's speaking to one of her nephews.

JJ just nods his head, and kiara helps take his shirt off, and places a new one on him.

There we go baby, ready to go bed? Kiara asks.

Yep. JJ whispered out.

They got in bed, and kiara placed her head on her chest, and scratched her fingers through his hair and neck softly.

Mhmmm. JJ mutters out.

You like that Bubba? Kiara asks as she keeps doing it.

JJ nods his head, as he falls asleep.

There you go baby, have a nice sleep, I'll wake you up when school starts. Kiara whispered.