Jiara period

It was one morning, JJ and Kiara were still asleep, Kiara sat up and had terrible cramps and she felt lightheaded, so she got up but when she got up she noticed a blood trail on her legs and on the bed, she started crying because she was scared incase JJ would be mad at her. 

JJ wake up! Kie said as she was hunched on the side of the bed whimpering. 

JJ heard some faint cries and when he opened his eyes he saw his girl crying on the edge of the bed. 

Baby? Hey what's wrong bubba? JJ said as he got closer to her. 

I-I'm s-sorry baby. Kiara hiccups. 

Sorry? About what honey?  JJ replies confused. 

The bed. Kiara said as she pointed a shaky finger to her side of the bed. 

JJ looked to her side and noticed a blood stain on the bed, poor girl must think he would be mad at her. 

Aww baby, I'm so sorry I'm not mad at you at all it's natural it comes every month and I'll be here every step of the way. 

You're not mad? Kiara replies as she raised her eyebrow. 

Nope, I'm not mad or angry at all. JJ replied with a sweet smile. 

Can I have a shower please? Kiara politely asked. 

Of course you can baby girl, I'll be here if you need anything. JJ replies as he changes the sheets. 

Okay baby. Kiara replies as she walks in to the washroom. 

Kiara is so happy she has JJ and he's not mad at her. 

Kiara gets out of the shower and dries herself and places on one of JJ's sweaters and yoga pants as she climbs in bed and snuggles into his chest. 

How ya feeling baby? JJ asked as he put his phone down and twirls his fingers in her hair. 

A bit better baby. Kiara replies as she falls asleep in his arms. 

That's good baby, just go to sleep I'm here for you. JJ whispers 

JJ looks down and realises she's asleep already so he decides to have a quick couple of hours as well.