Sarah's nightmare

It was a peaceful night until something bad happened in Sarah's sleep.

Start of nightmare

Sarah and John were with the others surfing until a big wave hit John B flying him forward all the others were screaming and helping Sarah get him off the water onto land, JJ was doing chest compressions while Pope and Kie were comforting Sarah, JJ was silently crying as when he stopped and hoped for a pulse there wasn't one so he kept going and going until he found a pulse but he didn't, he looked back at the rest they were barely holding Sarah together, JJ couldn't bear to tell her about JB but he knows he has to so he got up and brought Sarah into his arms, Sarah melted into his arms, pope and KIe knew he was dead due to the expression on JJ's face.

Listen Sarah. Umm J-John B he didn't make it there was too much water in his body to bring out.

What no no no please JJ he can't be dead he's still alive right? Sarah says almost begging for a miracle.

No I'm so sorry Sarah he's gone, JJ looks over at Kie and pope crying and hugging each other.

End of nightmare

Sarah leaps out from her pillow upwards and gasps for breath, John B hears this and his heart breaks seeing what happened to his strong baby girl who is broken in two, he softly shushes her.

Hey hey baby girl what's wrong why are you crying sweetheart? John B asks gently

Y-you died in my d-dream while we were surfing with the others JJ t-tried to bring you back b-but he couldn't and for the first time I imagined what life was like without you. Sarah replied shaking

Aww baby bear I'm right here with you and I'm going nowhere not without you by my side okay no where, I'm right here with you. John B shushes her.

She eventually falls asleep back in his arms knowing he is still here with her.