Bad news

All the pogues are talking as JJ has a phone call and goes outside to take it . 

J: hello? 

S: Hey JJ, umm your dad was bought in to hospital with a suspected drug overdose, he is on a vent, helping him breathe. 

J: umm. Oh wow okay I'll be there soon, thank you for calling.

S: okay see you soon JJ, no problem. 

Hi you okay? JJ hears a voice call from behind him, he turns round and notices it was Kiara. 

Yep, yeah I'm fine baby, he goes to the guys, until a soft hand grabs his arm gently pulls him back. 

Cut the bullshit JJ, what was that about? Because it sure as hell wasn't a hap-. Kiara doesn't get to reply as he cuts her off. 

Fine, you wanna know? My dad was bought in hospital suspected drug overdose, they also have him on a ventilator to help with breathing. JJ says with a voice full of sadness. 

Oh my god. I'm so sorry baby, let's go to the hospital and see him yeah? Kiara suggested kindly. 

They all said their goodbyes and sorries, as the duo went to the car and drives to the hospital. 

They pull up and JJ dives straight out and into the double doors, where they meet a receptionist. 

Hi how may I help you today sir? She replies. 

Yeah. Umm I'm here to see my father Luke Maybank bought in yesterday due to a drug od, JJ replies. 

Umm, yes icu 201, straight though these doors and take the lift up and get off to 2nd floor, they find the room labelled. 

201 

They walk in and see his dad in a fragile state as he lays unconscious with a vent. He sits down and holds his dad hands 

Im here dad, I'm here you're okay, JJ replies brokenly.