Diabetes

It was one day at the wreck, pope and Cleo, Sarah and John B, and Kiara and JJ. 

John B, you alright? JJ asked his friend.

John B was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, which meant taking insulin twice daily for every meal, he didn't tell anyone, just kept it to himself. 

What, oh yeah, I'm good. John B spoke up.

Sarah picked up on his body change, he was sweating, and looked pale as a sheet. 

Baby, Are you sure you're okay? Sarah asked.

I'm fine Sarah, just didn't eat breakfast. JB says, trying to keep the truth, the real reason he was feeling sick, was because he didn't take anything sweet, or at all. 

Hmmm, okay baby. Sarah spoke unsure. 

John B was really starting to feel like he was going to pass out on the spot, and If he did then they would all find out he had diabetes. 

Babe, you really don't look good, are you really o-. Sarah got cut off by John B falling face first down to the ground. 

OMG JOHN B!! Kiara screamed. 

John B can you hear us? Pope asked, as he checked for a pulse, luckily there was one. 

It's ok, he has a pulse. Pope said relieved. 

Oh thank god! Sarah said as she rubbed John B's shoulder gently , and felt something hard, like a patch. Sarah rolled up his shirt cuff from his shoulder, and noticed a big patch on his shoulder, notifying her that he had diabetes. 

Guys? Sarah called out, as her eyes were still trained on the patch, 

They all came over, and hearts dropped instantly, as they saw the patch sarah was training her eyes on.

John B's a diabetic? They all exclaimed. 

Looks like it guys. Sarah said, as she heard a noise from her husband, meaning he was waking up. 

John B blearily opened his eyes, as he took in the wreck, and the Pogues faces, they all looked worried, they know, they know that he's a diabetic. 

Ummm, I'm sorry I didn't te-. JB was stopped by a strangling hug, he looked, and it was Kiara. 

It's okay bro, just glad we found out before we took you to hospital. JJ said.

Yeah, Sarah I'm sorry. About all this, everythin-. John B was stopped again, by a kiss this time. 

Shh, it's ok, you passed out babe, and now we know why. Sarah said gently. 

Yeah, it's okay. Pope exclaimed. 

The guys all went home, due to John B passing out, to be honest it was quite hot. 

Hi My Readers!! 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, leave some comments, and suggestions, also vote.

Uploading more today! 

Until I see you!!

~ stay safe 😊