Tired

It was one night Sarah was home before her husband, who had to work late, Sarah walked up to the kitchen to choose some snacks for her when she got a movie on and lay down on the couch with a fluffy blanket over her.

Halfway through the movie she heard the door open and she got up from the couch and walked to see her husband and her heart melted at what she saw.

John B's shirt was untucked, his hair was all messy and he had his tie undone hanging around his neck as he tried to smile at Sarah.

Aww hey baby, you look tired, what about we get you in the shower and then we can snuggle in bed and watch a movie together yeah? Sarah suggested as she bent down to unlace his trainers so he could slip then off easily.

John B and Sarah walked up to the bedroom and into the washroom as Sarah helped John B get undressed and into the shower, Sarah got undressed as well as she got in and John B curled into her almost immediately as he closes his eyes after a long day at work.

It's okay bubba, you can relax now, I gotcha, I'll take care of you baby. Sarah whispers as she washes all over his body and his messy hair.

They both got out of the shower and Sarah helped dry him off and got him into his pyjamas as they brushed their teeth, they both got into bed, Sarah running her fingers through his damp, wet hair.

Shh, it's okay bubba you can go to sleep now, you're safe in my arms, no more work and no more worrying, we can all go surfing tomorrow with the guys. Sarah asked.

Okay, umm yeah I'd like that with the rest of the pogues. JB replies as he falls to dream land.

Sarah lays down on the bed and falls asleep to hoping for a peaceful night.

Hi guys!!

Thank you so much for 1.2K readers means a lot to me.

Uploading more later.

Stay safe