Stressed out JJ Maybank

It was a long day and JJ was at work Kiara was waiting for him to get home at his usual time but for some reason it was 5 minutes later she just had to ask him when he got back in.

She was watching their favourite show with a bag of chips waiting for JJ to get back as soon as she hears the door closing she knew it was her boyfriend JJ, she paused the show and placed her chips down on the counter and got up.

Hi baby, kiara said with happiness

Hi. JJ mumbled silently

Kiara knew something happened at work he looked a mess one shirt button popped open at the top, his shirt untucked and his hair all over the place.

He didn't bother to take his shoes off he just walked straight in and laid down on the couch pressing play on what KIara was watching, he let out a big sigh being glad he is home with his girl on the couch.

Kiara got worried he's normally like this if something happened at work or with Luke, so she walked in she took note of her poor baby laying down watching tv, she walked over to him and gently untied his shoe laces and pulled his trainers off one by one he sighed when she did that she walked over and picked the snacks up and sat on the couch and placed the bowl on the table next to her so she had easy access to the chips so she can also pass one to JJ, she patted her lap and JJ obliged and laid his head on her lap as she stroked his blond knotted hair as she untangled his hair she thought if she should ask the question.

So how was work baby? Asked Kiara with a sweet voice

Don't really wanna remember it baby. JJ said with a hint of sadness

She knew if she carried on this would turn into an argument and she didn't want that if he was already stressed so she just left it and she just responded with a simple answer.

Okay baby that's fine. Kiara responded with a soft voice.

What can I do to help my love? Asked Kiara

Umm. Could you maybe scratch my head like you always do?

Aww of course I can baby I got you your safe. Kiara says sweetly

JJ relaxes in her grip and his eyes flutter close and she works on his head to calm him down.

Kiara can feel his tension disappearing from his body as she continues her ministrations on his head.

She wonders in her head if she should cook dinner for him or he had dinner out.

Baby hey. She asks in a sweet voice

Mhmm. Is what all came from JJ's mouth

Do you want any dinner baby? She responds nicely

No thank you baby I had it out before coming here I only want you. He responds tiredly

Okay baby you can go back to sleep now I'm here. She suggests in soft voice.

Mmm Kay baby. He says barely audible.

Instead of asking him to get up she moves his head gently off her lap and onto a couch pillow.

She gets up and takes out something for JJ to change into she closes the drawer and walks back to the lounge.

She places the clothes on the arm of the couch and crouches down to his face brushing his hair with her fingers out of it he wakes up and rubs his eyes

Hi sleepy, I got some clean clothes for you instead of going to bed in your work clothes. Kiara suggested kindly

Ooh yay thanks babe. He says happily as he picks the clothes up and walks to the bathroom to get changed.

Kiara turns off the tv and takes the half eaten chips to the kitchen to throw in the trash she turns the light off and retreats upstairs and lays down waiting for JJ to come out the bathroom when he returns to the bed he gets under the covers and lays his head on his girls chest and snuggles.

Kiara notices what he wants and she continues playing with his hair until he falls asleep, she looks down and sees her lover asleep with little snores coming out of his mouth.

She leans her head back thanking that JJ is home and sleeping and she feels her eyes get heavy so her eyes take over and she succumbs to sleep.